Strange response.

I've kinda wanted to do things with this girl for a little while now. And we've been friends for a while, and have joked and talked about doing "things". Now, I'm kinda confused by this comment she posted on one of her facebook photos that I commented on. All I said was, "Sexy." and she just responded with a single "." What does that even mean? Does it not even mean anything? Maybe I did something wrong? Any input?

I think it means you're making her feel awkward. She didn't know what to say in response to what you said, but it was not really a positive response. Maybe all this joking around about sexual things with her is making her uncomfortable, but she hasn't shown it. I'd be careful about pursuing anything with her.

I think it means you're making her feel awkward. She didn't know what to say in response to what you said, but it was not really a positive response. Maybe all this joking around about sexual things with her is making her uncomfortable, but she hasn't shown it. I'd be careful about pursuing anything with her.

Wow!:eek:

@ OP: Who knows what "." means? Stop the analysis paralysis. If you like her, you're going to have to stop the backhanded innuendo and just ask her out...hopefully that will be before someone else a little more daring comes along and beats you to the punch!

• Like 1