Need some insight

I am confused about what is going on. I have been in a fwb type of situation with a man who has big committment issues for over a year now. I was in a situation that would not allow me to get serious and have recently gotten out of that situation. I have known from the beginning and have accepted the fact that this was non-serious and purely for fun. But recently, we have started to spend every night together, going on one-on-one dates, hanging out and doing activities we both enjoy, talk everyday (have done so from the beginning) and basically have become a serious relationship, at least seemingly so from the outside looking in. I care very much about this man. I am in no hurry to make it serious or tie down the relationship, however, I am curious as to his feelings for me. He is not one to talk about them, and when I ask, he says he cares but won't ever feel more. I am okay with enjoying it for what is, but I just want to know how/why a fwb would go from casual hooking up and hanging out to spending every night together and feeling more like a relationship if he is not truly feeling anything deeper. I just don't know how to interpret it I guess.

I'm in a similar situation- sort of. I think he does seem like he Cares a lot for you- he's spending everyday with you and you don't do that with someone you don't care about- guy or girl. Butbit sounds like he is being honest about his commitment issues and you need to take that at face value. Enjoy your time, but if you want more from him he may not be able to live up to that