maybe someone can help to explain?????

maybe someone can help

my ex girlfriend in denial last time i talk to her she sounded kinda down she said everything is fine so i asked you and your boyfriend getting along said yes but i have to learn to like him

yea he's out of town.. but i can't talk to you can i call you back in two days? she ask if icalled her boyfriend's cell i said no she said good... i don't want any dramas.. it really upsets me we've been friends for 4 years we always keep contact with each other...i can tell she was getting upset giving me excuses..saying like if you are nice to him i could come out to see you...

i really don't understand why she's mad at me she always have to go whenever i want to talk to her....and he's out of town...

so i have to go....well later that night i called him on his cell phone and told him you can't separate our friendship that not cool... she's my best friend then started to cuss me out telling me i'm taking care of her... i can hear noise in the background

sounds like he's in a bar... what is it is it a sign of an abusive relationship? please help i care alot for her

i would say very obvious signs. this is just my opinion, however. he sounds very possessive, but remember it's your friend who is allowing this to happen. she allows him to treat her this way. u may care a lot about her, but how much do u think she cares about u if she can't let him know that it's her life and she can be friends with whom she desires. perhaps her boyfriend is trying to control her life, because of his insecurites. words for thought - someone with a lot of insecurity about their partner going out may have personal reasons for it; he may be cheating himself. but, this is all just an opinion. in addition, u shouldn't call this guy. u don't know him and it isn't your place to get involved with him. if u feel the need to confront someone then approach and speak to her. if it becomes really bad and u find out that her boyfriend is physically abusive, then report it to the police. however, avoid direct contact with this guy. it will cause her more problems, not to mention u. this is a lot of drama that u don't need. if u care for her a lot, then u need to speak with her. if she refuses to speak with u, then u can't force her to equally care for u as u do her, and u need to move on and make friends that deserve your loyalty and compassion. it's obvious u care for her, but care about yourself as well. protect yourself and your feelings here. let her protect her own, and don't feel bad if she chooses not to do so.