in love with best friend's boyfriend who is also my best friend

hey

i have 2 best friends in my college both whom i love lots. they started going out a few months and back and everything was perfect between the three of us as i didnt have a problem with there relationship and they never made me feel like a third wheel even though i tried to edge out from them a lot of times to give them space but they always paid attention to me no matter what. everything was fine until last week. we had always been very comfortable with each other, as in holding hands and holding each other by waist while walking and everything, something his girlfriend knew and was okay with it. we began holding hands while changing gears and kissing each other on the cheek normally since last week. the next day he came over for some work to my place and we ended together alone in my room. we were normally hugging each other and kissing on cheek when all of a sudden he kissed me on my lips. i did not do anything, not even push him away and infact kissed him too later, several times we did that. we both decided that it had happened impulsively and wont happen again but we ended up doing it again the next day and whenever we meet at a place alone. we have taken risks where my best friend could walk in on us any time but none of feel bad or wrong about it. we used to call each other soulmates even before his and my best friend's relationship began. we have lots in common and i am scared i am falling in love with him. i know he loves me lots but i also know he loves my best friend a lot who loves him right back. what do i do? no matter how hard we both decide not to kiss each other, whenever we are left alone, it just happens. please help me decide what to do and also know what he is feeling and all. i am completely lost and have no idea whats happening.

thanks.

cutepigs,

Please stop this. You know that guys come and go , best friends don't.

She trust the both of you. From your post, it sounds as if you two had your chance before she came along and you didn't take it.

Be the stronger person here, stand up for yourself even, because you deserve better, than to be the secret.

We all make mistakes, you can make this turn around.

what do i do?

Tell him you care about him and his girl friend. Be straight up and honest with him and tell him that you cannot do this any longer, because it will destroy everything the three of you have. You cannot keep doing this, because you will ruin everything.

mike

stargazer5466

My best friend of 10 years (who I trusted more than any MAN, or anyone on the planet for that matter) wrecked my marriage (and hers). Get the hell away from both of them and find someone else. This is the lowest of low, and the ultimate betrayal. Is that really the kind of person you want to be? Would you want someone you trusted to do you that way? You can not imagine the hurt you will cause. Men are weak. You can be strong. Just stay away.

• Author

thanks for all the help. but the biggest problem he has been my best friend from before i became this good friends with the girl and plus, he is my tutor in a few sbjects. v have a ton of time alone. how do i stop this without ruining what i have with him?

Get a boyfriend.

Groups of three people almost always end up like this, with the solo male / female being the centre of attention. If you and your female friend is okay with sharing the love, have a threesome, or just pass him around between the two of you. If you guys aren't into that kind of arrangement, get another cock involved in your close group. There's plenty around and, as recent history proves, you can attract it no problems. You can then swap partners with each other if that appeals or, if not, at least you'll be getting some instead of being sexually frustrated.

Think outside the box.

Edited by betterdeal