She sending Signals

My message therapist and I are good friends. When I deployed she wanted my email address to keep up and see how my back is doing.

We email each other once a week. I went a couple of weeks without emailing her and she told me that the only reason she turns on the computer is to check for emails from me. She also says she misses me in every email.

Is she trying to tell me something? I really hope not. I don't want to be a dope and come out and ask her.

• Author
it will clearly you have never tried it or you wouldnt be here asking for help. it has worked for me several times.

try it before you knock it. is this the kinda floppy vag's our country is sending over to fight, guy who is scared to take some initiative

Dude I'm still married! It's my massage therapist, she's the best but only need the massage.

Come over here, I will show you vag!

• Author
Dude you are in afghanistan, she is totally banging someone else, happened to both my brother and friend JT when they were deployed. Man up and quit being so soft. And no thanks on showing me vag, not into chicks with dicks like you

Like I care about who my massage therapist or wife bangs! I am seporated already.

Maybe women like me cause I'm soft and I kick ass, that's why I have all these women problems. I don't go around pretending to be a bad ass on some forum.

I don't even waste ammunition on punks like you. Get over yourself already.

• Author
Hey you little poop, while your dad was giving BJ's to hippie fagggots I was losing my friends, and getting my limbs taken in Nam. You just mad that Jody's satisfying your woman, and you can't do **** about it. But I'll help you out, here's one for the road, you get back, you break up with that bitch, and tell her to get to stepping, you find at least two hot women for the night, spit your best game to them, get them to come back to your place, you **** them ON CAMERA, send the tape to your ex, and enjoy. Then again you did say your ass was soft, probably from taking to many butt poundings by your DS. That's okay though, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" got repealed so your gay homoerotic self can still serve, and take butt poundings.

You are such a queer. Nam was for wimps! Sorry you lived to tell about it! I hope the VA is not wasting much money on your sorry life! I've seen more friends blown to bits than you will ever have.

Your just upset cause you are such a loser that not even your dog will make love to you anymore.

Is there anybody out here with a brain that wants to reply?

• Author
if your seperated why mention your wife. go die already and quit serving this country, cause it sucks miserable and we are better off without it

Do you have any morales? Seporated does not mean divorced.

I won't even respond to your last comment. Loser!

• Author
yeah keep thinking that, you arent together, your broken up. What are two married people called who seperate??? DIVORCED.

go swallow more penis vomit from your gay lovers cause its clear you want nothing to do with women

This is just too fun!

I LOVE WOMEN WAY TOO MUCH for that!

I just have standards! Ever heard of that?

• Author
yeah your wife told me I clearly set the standard for men after being compared to your soft fudge packed anus

I told you you had no standard! Thanks for proving it!

• Author
Do you know how to spell. Man, they'd let any dumb ass homo into the service these days. No standards at all. And BTW its MORALS and SEPARATED. Just thought I'd help you out there gay boy. Enjoy the sandbox, I'll be here plowing your wife for dbl cheeseburgers at her local McDonalds. :D

Your one to talk loser. Don't care much about my grammer on this crap. Why waste my time. Thanks for caring enough to correct me.

Go ahead and plow away. Anybody who would make comments about screwing another man's wife pretty much says who he is. CRAP!

I have more MORALS than that even though I am SEPARATED! Did I do ok?

• Author
You did great kid, keep up the good work. Come back safe. (That was honestly serious, and no joke)

Thanks Dude!

• Author
I hope you die a slow painful death by the real soldiers fighting you terrorists. praise allah

I will do my best!:D