Is he being nice or does he like me?

AlienLikeYou

I am clueless. Well, thats how I feel. I would say I am fairly good at reading peoples body language but whenever I'm crushing on a guy, I can't think let alone read his body language.

So theres this one guy in particular. There have been a few moments where I have thought, he could really be into me. I just need help on whether I'm being silly and childish over him and this crush is driving me insane or whether he actually does like me.

Firstly, I really didn't like this guy a few years ago. I would even go as far as saying I hated him a little, but over the course of 3 years of working together, we have grown closer and now my emotions all over the place!!!

I think the first time, I had to honestly consider the idea that he even liked me would have to be our work party. My boss and co-workers all went out for a night and it was so much fun. I had a lot to drink. (I'm not sure whether this fact changes anything???) We danced all night long, had such a laugh and overall was very close over the entire evening. During the course of the dancing, he would touch my bum. ( I'm new to this and not sure if I'm allowed to say anything else :/) I just brushed it off as well we dancing or it doenst matter but my friend seems to think otherwise.

More recently at a mutual friends party, we had a great time. I tried to seperate myself from him and talk and hang out with out guys, which was great. Natuarlly, I am a very touchy feely person, in the sense that I will hug anyone, wrap my arm around anyone, hold hands ect, and when I was hugging or had my arms around anyone I would catch him staring. I was a little drunk at the time and I am thinking was he only looking out for me or was he jealous?

My group of friends, know this guy although both of our group of friends rarely mix, and they tease me about him. Oh you guys will end up married ect. It got to the point where I was scared that he would find out. I asked my friend is it me, my behaviour, am I acting this way?? She replied No, it him! They was he talks about you its clear he really likes you?

I have thought many times about telling him how I feel but as we work together, if i told him and he didnt feel the same or if he were to actually date, it would be really weird!! Well I think it would....

I honestly dont know what to believe and a bit of advice would be great!!!

I would naturally assume that if he hasnt made a move on you by now, he doesnt really like you that way, especially if hes grabbing your ass while youre dancing, and youre very touchy feely with him. Maybe he thinks since youre touchy feely with everyone, that hes not special. So at a risk of rejection, you will have to let him know that you are into him so he can realize youre serious about him. Or you can stop being so flirty with all the other guys, and just be flirty with him.

Its natural that when we are working in same place we get too much in concern of people. If in past he says that he likes you and that time you rejected because you were not known to him, then according to me you had did right. Because when we dont know about the persons behaviour, we are in delima how to judge he/she is right or wrong, and after spending time with each other then we are able to judge about eachother.. I think you should wait ,if he likes you right now also, then he will definately talk once more about this.