Not spending enough time together

I dont spend that much time with my boyfriend. We can talk about what we are going to do on the phone but, when we get to school it is something totally different. I know I am a very shy person and if he dont say nothing to me then we wont even talk. I dont know why I do that. We are slowly improving. Give me some advice on how we could spend more time together at school.

Oh my God I have the same problem only worse. Im not even dating this guy and I love him so much. I used to see him everyday in half my classes, but that was when I didnt like him like that. This year he fell in love with me and I started to love him back. We have talked about anything we possibly could, but we havent even hugged eachother! Im so weird around him in person. I try to avoid him. I dont know if I'm worried what other people think (he's not too popular) or if theres something else. He looks kinda cute this year but last year was bad. I sometimes have a hard time with that because I have a bad picture of him last year stuck in my head. I dont know if I should go out with him or not. He is soo sweet and loves me so much. He wouldnt and has not done anything to hurt me. He's been waiting for two years. Would it be mean to make him wait longer? Are my issues about it enough to deny the love? :bunny:

Sweet,

Other than seeing him at lunch or passing him between classes......there really isn't any other way to meet during the school day.

You shouldn't feel shy talking to him at school though if you talk on the phone. It's the same thing! Start with looking at his face, making some eye contact, smiling and saying "hi". Then, as you get comfortable....start adding a few words. Are you shy like this when you speak to him face to face away from shcool?