? He want me or He want me not?

Hi Everyone Im MsClassy and I got a situation going on with this particular male who im only interested in, I really do like him as potential of us going further. We have been knowing each other since Nov2010 and we never been on a date and were not dating. We became sexual active with each other in March2011. We talk, text and meet up at each other houses. Now to me it seems like were having sex more than what I want. We havent had sex in awhile (3-4wks) but we still communicate when we feel like it but never going over 2-3days without speaking with eachother. I asked him if were going to be anything more he replied hes not saying yes and hes not saying no he is just living life. But when I ask him is it about sex he says no and I believe him since we talked awhile without even intiating sex. I initiated for us to have sex and now Im caught in deeper feelings and I want more. What would be the best way to handle this? Is he interested in me or playing the bachelor game?

I hate to say this...but for the past 6 months, you've been his booty call. If by now he doesn't want a serious realtionship with him, stop only being there to answer his sexual needs.

Move on to a guy that you can be sexually involved with AND have a relationship!

• Author

Well yes i came to that conclusion also lmbo but is it bad if im in it for the sex also, i mean when i started i told myself i was just going to be done with him when i get bored but how can you not avoid emotions in sex........só im enjoying that were needing eachother for our sexual needs but what to do about the emotional part? Should i stop talking to him bc soon i will get heartbroken if he just up and leave...or should i just do what i like and whatever happen happens? But i want this man to respect me also and not think im a whore bc im sexing him and were not together....im so confused yal i just want both sides...the just sex partners and the relationship

I asked him if were going to be anything more he replied hes not saying yes and hes not saying no he is just living life. But when I ask him is it about sex he says no and I believe him since we talked awhile without even intiating sex.

What does that even mean? If he says a definite "yes" or "no" does that mean he is no longer living life? That's not living life, that's just someone who is avoiding committment but enjoys the benefits of it.

He is an indecisive person, but show him that you're not like that. Stop talking to him for now and when he asks what is going on, be honest with him and tell him you want to go on dates and you want a relationship at this time in your life and obviously he doesn't. If he tries to smooth talk you but is still not able to say a definite "yes" then tell him you have decided to move on to someone else who is more definite in what they want and is able to give you that commitment.

He doesn't want a relationship. He wants sex, and that whole not saying yes not saying no bs is just to keep you hanging so he can get his d!ck wet.

I think your original intention was just a sex thing but you've become emotionally attached while he hasn't and probably never will. Jump ship now and avoid future heartache.

He is just a 'Play Boy' in it for the 'ride'..

When ever you cut him off he will leave and not look back..

my 2 cents