Guy sleeps with his best friend.

Slept with My Best Friend

My name is Stuart . I've known my friend Gina for 4 years. She was the first person I came out to.

One night, we were swimming with a couple of girls, when one of them wanted to go skinny dipping.

I wasn't so sure about doing it with other girls there, but I did it anyway. She wanted to see the girls do things to each other. They said they would if we did it after them. I said no but Gina shockingly agreed. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed harmless. The girls did what we asked them to do and when it came time for us, we hesitated. But, they said that we promised. We kissed and, for some reason, it was good. After we left the girls, we were walking back to the house and Gina said she has wanted to do it for a long time.

She forced another kiss on me and I went with it. We took it to the house and things got out of hand and the title says the rest. I feel strongly for her and nobody else. She has told people and I told them we were together. My parents had a hard time accepting I was gay, now they have to deal with my newfound "straight" side.

For one thing, I am getting people's approval and I like it but I only feel for Gina and no other girl or guy so what am I now ?

"I only feel for Gina and no other girl or guy so what am I now ?"

Unisexual, maybe? Highly selectively heterosexual? I don't think it really matters. Sounds like you've found a good deal for yourself. Don't screw it up.

Once, i watched a movie about best friends falling in love.

" Some Kind of Wonderful" with MAry Stuart Masterson.

You have a good thing going on. Don't let that girl get away. There is such a thing as a soul mate. I think. I am still looking for mine. You have been sent yours.

Good luck.

lipglossboost

I agree with the poster that said you can no longer define your sexuality ... and you don't have to! Your life, your body, your choice! :)

You can't control who you fall in love with. If you love her, then you should be with her. Good luck to you both!

~Lexi