My Ex Friend Is Dating My Ex Boyfriend

Alright, it is a very long story, but to put it short, my best friend of four years got in a fight with me because she was talking **** about my other best friend who died a couple weeks before my birthday. I got mad at her and I stood up for him and she threw a fit and went and told everyone I freaked out on her for no reason. (my friend and I always have little fights over stupid stuff all the time) So after this one I figured it was time to end our friendship because she is always complaining and talking about other people and I was sick of it. So I told her not to text me anymore and not to be my friend. I told her to not talk about me or contact me or my family. So she went and told her mom that I was harrassing her and her mom contacted my mom and they got into a fight. Our mothers have been friends since they were in highschool so this made me angry cuz she was trying to ruin their friendship too. So after that I just tried to ignore her and she has been okay, she still flips me off and does rude, immature stuff but its improved a little. So I went to school this monday and I saw her all over my ex and thats when I found out they were dating. I was told by her new bff that she is trying to piss me off by dating my ex. To be honest it really doesnt bother me, I think they are perfect for eachother because she is a bitch and he is a cheater. He cheated on me four times and we dated for a year.....yeah I am going to try to ignore it...but if it doesnt work idk what I am going to do. I have a boyfriend already too so I just want to know if anyone else has any suggestions for me, this is my first post. :(

Well the way I see it , your ex friend is a very toxic person, you know that she just dating your ex to upset you so why let her win? Youre doing the right thing by not letting it bother you and by ignoring it.