How should I tell him or let him know how i feel w'o just directly telling him?

[color=orange][/color]

OK.... Me and this guy, Brad, and i used to talk a while back, but since then we've been GREAT friends. He had even left 2 go to school far away, but we wrote each other and stuff. And he graduated there and has moved back. He called me several days in a row and asked me stuff like if i was talkin or datin ne 1. I said no and he was like ohhh ok wel hey!! And then he asked if i wanted to go out w' him sat. night, like a date.I said "sure". But we ended up not goin b'c we both had other plans that we did. When he had called me he also asked if he culd get a kiss. At that point i didn't realize i liked him. I didn't realize it until that Sunday, but i think by then he got the hint that i had been tryin to give him, that i didn't like him that way.

Unfortunately, he stopped callin me... :( I really like him, but I don't know what 2 do. Since then, which was like 2 weeks ago, I've given in and texted him on my cell. But he hasn't called me or texted me w'o me startin the conversation. But my friend has told me that the last time i saw him that she could tell that there was somehing between us. I really want to have a gud relationship, preferably boyfriend and girlfriend. But i never really see him unless i see him on sundays. And i asked one of his friends about him and who is he talkin 2 and they said that he "says" he's talkin 2 this 1 girl, but they don't really know. How should I tell him or let him know how i feel w'o just directly telling him. B'c i don't want 2 just say nothin or do nothing and later regret me not doing anything?? Have any of ya'll been in this position b4...