How long do you wait before you let her know you want to be boyfriend/girlfriend?

Ok, I am in need of some advice. For the last year, my best friend has been trying to hook me up with her really good friend. Finally her friend is single, and we saw eachother a week ago. She was interested in me, and I talked to her for hours. We went on a date, which went great, and we have been talking almost every day since. We are going out again this week also. I know this girl really likes me, and I have never had this awesome of a feeling/vibe from a girl ever in my entire life. She makes me feel so good, and I know I want to get to know her, and get more serious with her. My question is, how long do you wait before you let her know you want to be boyfriend/girlfriend, and want to get more serious.

• Author

I just want to know if it is the right move to tell her I really like her and want to be more serious with her. Also how long do you wait until you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

Tell her you'd like to get to know her better. The worst mistake is to move too fast. Go on a few more dates. Don't jump to telling her you want her to be your gf until you have been out several more times at least. If the good feelings keep building, your offer will likely be welcome.