trying to understand this girl

Ok I'm a lesbian and started talking to this other girl. Things were great we'd flirt a lot etc and she told me she liked me. But sometimes I would hear from girls I talked to that were acquaitances that this girl was a player, that she would brag about different girls liking her, and flirt with other girls when I wasn't around. There are two other girls who like me and one said I could do better and the other swore up and down that this girl didn't like me like that. However, another of my friends said it's funny because this girl tries to act all cool around me but she can tell that she really does like me. Sometimes we'd talk about dating and she had bad experiences with a girl before so she said she wanted to take things really slow.

Well my crush and I got into a huge argument where she got mad and stopped talking to me because she found out I told a huge lie. Since then I've found out she is very angry and has said some not so nice things about me. She even tried to make me jealous by flirting with another girl saying she is hott and she was nothing like me.

I guess I'm just confused because if she really talked and said those things about me it makes me wonder if she ever really liked or was interested in me in the first place. But if she got so upset and is acting the way she is now it makes me think ok maybe she liked me and I messed up so she is upset.

I'm not sure how old you are but she sounds a bit immature. Anyway, it is possible for a person to both like you AND be a player, could very well be the case with her. But bottom line is she just sounds like drama and confusion and I say don't waste anymore time stressing or thinking about her, and just ignore the fact that she's ever around. Mean time, maybe take in the lesson that lying is not usually a good idea ;)

Well put^

Let me ask you this? Do you want drama? Do you like to feel insecure about if someone likes you or not? Do you like to tell lies and then have them blow up in your face? Do you like getting a bunch of hearsay and trying to figure stuff out from that?

If so, you are doing just fine!

If not, you may want to find out what you do want, I wish you only the best and that you make the best choices for yourself in the real world! Good luck have fun, do your thing, enjoy your life, etc et al bahdi blah

Peace