Really by this guy, should I move on and forget about him?

flowergirl85

For the past six weeks I was seeing this German guy in his late 20's. He was very romantic and affectionate towards me and I thought it was special and was falling for him. The problem was that our relationship status was confusing since we only went on two dates and would mostly see each other at parties and hook up.

Last week I confronted him at a party about our relationship status. He told me I was the first girl he had such strong feelings for and he was falling in love with me; his longest relationship was 2 weeks! But the downside is he is looking for a girl who is completely going to rock his world and he thinks that I am not it. He basically thinks that our relationship is not going to be forever. I asked him why and he could not answer. I asked him if he was attracted to me and he said he was very much attracted to me. He also said that he is afraid that I am going to fall for him. But when I told him we can just continue having casual sex, he got offended and said that our relationship is more than sex and there is def an emotional aspect and he really enjoys spending time with me. He also gets jealous when I talk to other guys and keeps asking me who is calling me when I pick up my phone. He was very drunk as well throughout the whole conversation. Another thing is he is in the US for six months, but he said that is not the real reason.

After that I ended up staying over at his place and we had sex. I was really nice to him and ended up cleaning up his apartment after the party and cooking him breakfast and stuff. But now I really regret it. I feel like I was so nice to him and gave him everything, but he played me and was just interested in sex. Should I stop seeing him and move on? Or should I confront him? :(

Edited by flowergirl85
dreamingoftigers

I think that he was blunt and honest with you about your relationship not lasting forever and that you "didn't rock his world."

Instead you argued with how he felt about it and did relational things with him including cleaning his apartment (?). Find a guy who is chasing you, don't run after him headlong when he tells you it ain't working for him.

It is sad that you feel used, but really he was straight about what the circumstance was. How could he be using you after that? He never promised you anything and I am sure he didn't ask for breakfast or to clean his apartment.