Who should I do? I Don't Want To Hurt Anyone.

Hey

So i heard from a friend that I should check this out about my love life and maybe get some tips. I am actually in this very confusing state right now in which there are two guys.

I have known guy number one for about a month now. I met him online. We chatted through email and then we gave each other our numbers and we started texting each other none stop for two weeks. By that end of two weeks I found out he had three tatoos a player rumored that he did drugs and didn't go to college after high school. Then I found out he had a close friendship with one of my brothers. But i kept texting him and all and one day we met up and talked and it seemed to me like he was a nice guy. We texted more and more. And he started me asking me out to the movies and parties. Every time I would reject him. I am not sure why. But I don't know I found on one of his profiles that he has been flirting with a lot of girls and "is trying to find a girl out there." Yet when I see him and talk to him He is so nice even everybody says he is nice. I don't get it. My heart burns when he does flirt online.

Guy number two is the most sweetest guy I have ever know. He used to be my friends ex. He walks me to class everyday and if I'm selling anything for school related clubs he would buy me one everyday. I have known him since a month too. Its actually weird because he loves talking to me online and yet when he walks me to class we have nothing to say to each other. Yet he does all these things. We actually have so many things in common. But to me he is too of a nice guy. Like the guy next door. His been showing now too much of his emotions. He has been trying to get my feelings and yet every-time I see him my heart slams too into my chest and I cant help but smile. One thing else is that he loves to talk about himself and that bothers me so much.

So now my problem is that I have been asked out by both of them yet I have no idea what to do. I don't want to hurt any of them. Yet I don't want one of them to get hurt. I love them both. Their really nice to talk to but I cant take it anymore. They really need an answer and I can not just keep rejecting each of their invites. So what do I do?