LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

my friend acting strange

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2010, 8:16 AM   #1

my friend acting strange

hi
i have known this guy for about 6yrs; he's lately act strange
he for some reason fell the need to touch me
on my shoulders or my back.
he also ask me when i return back to work, have i gotten myself into any trouble,
i don't want to question him or out
for some reason he has a sensitivity issue when it's come to me.
i don't want to loose a friend,at the same time, i'm confuse with what's uo with him
please share your insight on this.
sweetjoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetjoi View Post
hi
i have known this guy for about 6yrs; he's lately act strange
he for some reason fell the need to touch me
on my shoulders or my back.
he also ask me when i return back to work, have i gotten myself into any trouble,
i don't want to question him or out
for some reason he has a sensitivity issue when it's come to me.
i don't want to loose a friend,at the same time, i'm confuse with what's uo with him
please share your insight on this.
I think you already know "what's up" with him. You aren't confused at all. Either allow this to continue and start a relationship with him, because that's what this is heading towards. Or tell him to his face "I like you as a friend, but that's all."

Also, try to form complete sentances, correct spelling, with some good grammar to boot. You'll get more responses if you do.
Morals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2010, 9:23 PM   #3
ADF

I guess I need to say this again-lol.

Men almost NEVER go out of their way to befriend women unless they are attracted to them. Almost never. The fact this man is your friend at all pretty much proves he has the hots for you. And I can tell you with some confident that his interest in you didn't just begin recently.
ADF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2010, 11:01 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADF View Post
I guess I need to say this again-lol.

Men almost NEVER go out of their way to befriend women unless they are attracted to them. Almost never. The fact this man is your friend at all pretty much proves he has the hots for you. And I can tell you with some confident that his interest in you didn't just begin recently.
It really amazes me that women are suprised when the guy who eagerly plays the part of "the man" for her when she isn't in a relationship puts the moves on her.
phineas is offline   Reply With Quote