Female "friend" kissed me. Now what?

I met a woman last Fall. We went out a few times, but I had just broken up with someone and told her I wasn't ready for a relationship, but I liked and would like to pursue things later. We stayed in touch and talked a lot and saw each other a few times, but never dated. Then in late February, she met a guy and started dating him.

Yesterday, we went out for lunch. It was the first time we'd seen each other since February. I kept my flirting minimal, but it was obvious that we still had very strong chemistry. For instance, she made several comments over the 2+ hour lunch about my biceps and playfully accusing me of showing them off (which was odd because I was wearing a long-sleeved dress shirt). She also brushed her leg against mine a few times. Most of the time was spent talking about our personal lives -- mostly, it was her asking me about who I was dating, what they were like, what we did, etc.

After lunch, she dropped me off at my office. We said our good-byes in the car and kind of sat there looking at each other awkwardly. So I smirked and ironically offered her a handshake. She smiled, shook my hand, and then pulled me in for a hug. I was expecting a 'friendly' hug, but she pulled me tight and pressed her cheek to mine. Then she started kissing my cheek and moved down to my neck. I reciprocated. We did that for a couple minutes, then I pulled away. On the way, our lips met and we kissed a little. We sat there smiling awkwardly again. She started moving in for another hug, but I pulled away, thanked her for lunch and got out of the car.

About 15 minutes later, she called and said she was confused and couldn't see me anymore, because she loved her boyfriend and would be furious if he did what she did. I pointed out that she initiated everything, but I apologized for kissing her. She said the real problem was that she wanted more and kept thinking about being in bed with me. I calmed her down and eventually joked that I couldn't remember anything that happened after the handshake. She laughed and said she couldn't either and we left it at that. Later that night, we exchanged some playful texts, so I think things are okay.

My question is: What do I do next? Do I pursue her or do I let her come to me? I like her and she obviously likes me, but I don't want to push too hard because she has the boyfriend.

BubbleFreak

If she has a bf I would stay away, let her sort out her feelings about who she really wants to be with. Put aside what other people will think (that you are stealing another guy's girlfriend), do you really want to be with a girl who is confused whether she likes you or not? Wait until she is single again, and if you still like her, then you can make your move. ;)

Aren't you glad that you didn't become her boyfriend last fall? Otherwise, you would've been in her current boyfriend's shoes, and she would've been making out with some other guy she's attracted to.