I feel something for him, does he feel something for me?.

Sw3etdev1L

I think he likes me a lot. But we had sex the first date.. I had never done that but I got very drunk. I was going through a very hard and tough stage through my life.

Time passed he still looks after me a year later.. but we've had sex almost all our dates.. I don't know if he likes ME, or he is just using me for sex.

I really like him but I am very insecure about him.

Around me people are very conservative and believe I should make myself hard to get so that he falls in love with me. I personally like him, and enjoy having sex with him a lot. He says he doesn't want a girlfriend now because he is just starting a business and he is not stable, but he really does like me. Truth is, I am afraid I get pregnant with him too because I am taking some pills..that make me anxious. About having sex and all...so, I enjoy myself the day but later, I get very nervous. And I hate it.

Cracker Jack

Uh, well, it's tough to call. I can't really claim he's using you, since I don't know him personally--but the "not ready for a girlfriend" thing shows he doesn't feel the same way you feel for him right now. I'm sure he does have feelings for you, since it's been a yr with no changes in him.

Sounds to me like he appreciates things the way they are, though, and doesn't want to complicate it with a relationship. I'm not sure that's what you want to hear, but that's likely what it is. These situations are tough to call. I'm guessing you should try to hold off on the sex a bit, since that'll show if he's truly in it simply for that, or if he can adjust and go on without having sex on nearly all of your dates.

sweethearttx
Uh, well, it's tough to call. I can't really claim he's using you, since I don't know him personally--but the "not ready for a girlfriend" thing shows he doesn't feel the same way you feel for him right now. I'm sure he does have feelings for you, since it's been a yr with no changes in him.

Sounds to me like he appreciates things the way they are, though, and doesn't want to complicate it with a relationship. I'm not sure that's what you want to hear, but that's likely what it is. These situations are tough to call. I'm guessing you should try to hold off on the sex a bit, since that'll show if he's truly in it simply for that, or if he can adjust and go on without having sex on nearly all of your dates.

I tend to agree with this. It's hard to say. I think holding off on sex and seeing what happens is a good idea. That should tell you a lot.