Girl Trouble

ok i have this beutiful girl who is also a best friend who is so caring she'd rather lose her house than lose me. this is my second relationship if you know me.(my first dumped me cuz she liked a girl(she was bi)) so i really am in an akward position cuz i feel the same way but we have difficulty kissing cuz we've been best friends for 5 years now. my guess is she's gonna try a boy meets world scenerio which im all for but how do i get this releationship moving faster?

I think you need to have a nice, straight talk with her...tell her how you feel and tell her what you would like to happen between the two of you. Nothing beats great communication. If she wants the same, things can be worked out. If she doesn't, it's best you learn now so you can go find romance elsewhere....if she's not interested in your romantically, it is being cruel to yourself to spend so much time with her.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so some of you know i am currently dating my best friend however we were having difficulty kissing after being friends for 5 years. any way she is scaring me. she wants to make-out and go a little farther with our kissing than expected this early in our ralationship. what do i do?