I guess I'm NOT over her...

Ok many of you probably already know the story about me and the attractive, intelligent girl that suddently started talking to me and etc. (just read some of my previous posts)

Well after our last get together several weeks back I was over her, because at this get together she was clinging to another guy we both know, so I figured there was no chance. So after one crappy night and a day or so, I was over her completely, didnt even think about her and it stayed that way for weeks...until today.

I was at work when she came in, it was like in slow motion and I immediatly knew things were about to be flipped upside down once again, because I knew that my feelings for her still remain. Its weird because before I even knew she was there my heart began to beat quickly and my leg began to tremble.

She complemented my recently black-dyed hair saying "its ok I like black hair" and she also said that we should try and hang out some during the summer. So now I'm right back to where I was before, confused and infatuated.

I'm afraid that the more times I see her and the more time we spend together the more I will want the relationship to more than simply platonic, because she is the epidemy of everything I have ever looked for in another human being...

Well, it sounds like you may get an opportunity to win her heart. Don't think Ms. Right is just going to throw herself in your lap. That won't happen. You're going to have to do a little work.

I simply can't understand how people think that true love is just supposed to happen quickly with the flick of a switch. If you want to have to joys of love, you have to take risks and subject yourself to possible rejection.

If you want sure love you can count on from the get-go, get a small, mild-mannered dog.

• Author

I kind of see this as an opporitunity to try to win her heart as well. I mean she obviously sees me as a person she wants in her life, maybe something else will blossom between us as time passes. Its funny how we became friends so quickly without having any classes together or anything like that. Next year I'm pretty sure we will have some classes together.

Believe me I do understand that its not just going to happen. I have to be there and work at it. I'm not going to tell her how I feel just yet, I want her to get to know me even more before I do that.

I know this sounds kindof lame, but I think there maybe some sort of unspoken connection between us, seeing as I kindof felt her prescence before I even saw her. I was sitting there at work, my back to the front door, when I became overcome with that butterflies feeling I instinctivly turned around to find her coming up to the front door.

I've had crushes before but I think this may be more, not love but definitly the foundation for it.

Hoooooollld on for a second.

Please forgive me for soundling like the root of all evil here but...

Is this girl merely seeing you as a doormat ?

Just wondering ;)