Feelings for a workmate/friend but he's married!

I have been working with this man for 6 months and it feels like years since i've known him. He is many years older than me BUT he's married. He is also a very well known name in the media industry, so that is another thing that attracts me to him. He flirts with me quite a bit, but we both take it as having fun. We spend time together outside of work. He never talks about his wife, and recently he went on a holiday without her. When I was with him at one stage we were listening to a CD and he puts his hand on my leg and starts tapping it to the beat of the song. But it stayed there for about a minute before he moved it. I didn't know what to do. He is a very caring man and would go to the end of the world to do something for me. Next week we are going to see a movie together. His wife lives 2 hours away and he is living with his father because he is sick. I find myself thinking about this man a lot. I believe his marriage isn't going so well, but he's not going to admit it. I want to tell him how I feel, and I want to know if he feels the same way. I'm really stuck as to what i should do.

I have been working with this man for 6 months and it feels like years since i've known him. He is many years older than me BUT he's married. He is also a very well known name in the media industry, so that is another thing that attracts me to him. He flirts with me quite a bit, but we both take it as having fun. We spend time together outside of work. He never talks about his wife, and recently he went on a holiday without her. When I was with him at one stage we were listening to a CD and he puts his hand on my leg and starts tapping it to the beat of the song. But it stayed there for about a minute before he moved it. I didn't know what to do. He is a very caring man and would go to the end of the world to do something for me. Next week we are going to see a movie together. His wife lives 2 hours away and he is living with his father because he is sick. I find myself thinking about this man a lot. I believe his marriage isn't going so well, but he's not going to admit it. I want to tell him how I feel, and I want to know if he feels the same way. I'm really stuck as to what i should do.

ruttroo raggy...:eek:

Hes married!!!! don't F that up.

You should spend a long time reading through the posts in the Other Woman/Other Man forum.

And if you still want to get involved with a married man after reading about all the heartbreak there from women just like you who got involved with married men and are now miserable because they don't leave their wives, then I guess you'll just have to learn from your own mistakes and misery.

They all start out like you: they meet a guy (at work, through friends, whatever). He's really nice and she admires him for one reason or another. They develop a friendship, and then an attraction. They feel a connection, she imagines his marriage stinks or he even might start confiding that his marriage isn't so great (usually exaggerating).

And thus they start an affair. Years later, she's sobbing because he STILL won't leave his nasty wife even though he tells her he luuuuuvs her soooo much, and his wife has maybe found out about the afffair or maybe not, but HE is the one who sits pretty in the middle with two women who meet his every need while he only gives part of himself to them.

He has no reason to leave his wife if you are willing to lavish attention on him, fawn all over him, stroke his ego and his dick, even though he is married. Why should he? You're willing to be with him even though he is married, and his wife doesn't have any idea he's cheating so she isn't even thinking about leaving him.

He's a selfish, self-centered about to be a cheater who will lie and deceive his wife instead of dealing with any marriage problems they might have (which you are just imagining at this point). If he wanted to leave his wife, he would have. He doesn't want to - he just wants a piece on the side.

You are about to be played, so think long and hard before getting involved and deeper than you are.

• Like 1