lost, dazed and very confused

Hi well I just got off the phone with a guy that i thought that we were together, we were together before and broke up, well this weekend we went to a concert together and had a great time, ended up sleeping together and then he left the next nihgt, he has called me non stop and saying stuff like miss me yet? or I want more!!!

anyways he's kisses in the phone before we hang up and he even came across town today to pick me up and help me do something, but tonight his boss asked him if he was talkign to his girlfriend(me) and he said no, i asked him what he said and he said i do not know, i said ya and you answer to something that you do not know? he told me and I got upset but did not let it show, i waited for a sec then told him that i had to go...

why is he acting like we are together but around another person he says that we are not? whats that, when he droped me off today he even kissed me goodbye. I do nto get why people are like that? any help why he is acting weird?

So what were the circumstances? If he was at work and talking to you on the phone, it's pretty natural for a guy to say "no" when asked by a boss if he's talking to a girlfriend.

And if he's not at work, it's none of his bosses business who he's talking to.

Before you fly off the emotional handle, think about this situation and talk to your guy about exactly what was happening on his end of the phone. If you don't like what you hear, let him know.

But before you get upset about things, get all the details first.

Hi,

Last night I called him and we ended up on the phone for hours, It was a really nice conversaton alot was said on both parts, It ended up being a one night thing cuz I did ask him. I was upset (the other night) right away but did cool down and I waited until I could hear either way what it was without getting upset. I asked him why he does that, comes back then acts it out for a few days then I hear this, he said that he was interested in me but not sexually!!! That is what I did not understand and I asked him to explain this cuz the other night was sexual.

He asked me what makes me want to be with him so much? I told him that I could not answer that,I know why but I would not answer that. I fell hard and fast for this guy and I have a real big feeling that he is scared of love thats why I would not tell him.

Anyways the conversation was great and I went to bed real late cuz of it but I do not understand the reason (sexual) how can you sleep with someone and not be sexually attracted, the night it all happened and the next day he was not drunk and he remembers everything( he had a few drinks).

P.S his boss is cool, he does not care if they talk to there friends or girlfriends when there is nothing to do there.