What's a girl to do?

A close guy friend of mine who I was breifly involved with around this time last year has been calling me and talking with me a lot lately. Recently he has been droping hints that he may have feelings for me, however he said that he didn't want to make a move on this "girl" that he liked because he was afraid of being rejected. I think I am beginning to like him. What can I do to find out if he likes me, and if he does, make him "make a move"?

The only thing you can do is tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels.

You also had put this same post up in the long distance relationship category so I'm assuming therefore that he lives a distance away from you. You can hardly blame him for being interested in pursuing other women if you aren't around or available to go out with.

I don't know exactly how you can pull something romantic off if this is indeed a long distance deal. If he lives in your same city, talk to him and go for it.

If he lives far away, my advice is to make yourself happy by finding somebody who lives right there in your town.

Invite him to things...show some interest beyond that of a friend. Ultimately, you'll have to talk to him if he doesn't get your hints. Most men are slow and if he fears rejection so much he's not likely to make the first move.