Is it him?Or am i the stupid one!

Sorry everyone, but this is another case of i have a crush and don't know what to do about it!

I like this guy at my college and i can't understand him at all. I met him about 6/8 months ago at the beginning of term, we both play badminton for the college and he plays nationally and i play regionally- so we have stuff in common. It all really started when we went to a college match, on the coach we were laughing about stuff and getting on fine, sharing cds/food/jokes- u know getting to know eachother. We both won the matches and are going to nationals together in April.On the way back we both exchanged numbers and some cds.

Well about 5months later and we both still have eachothers cds, and nothings come of anything. Since the first time we really spoke we've gone to the catine together a few times, and hung out with eachother occasionally but nothing major. I've texted him a few times but he never replied.

Then last week i was working away and he came over and asked me to go into the uni with him( it's a short walk from my college) so i did, and we had fun, and at trainings we get on really well, he helps me out and teaches me new stuff. In short we don't see eachother often, but when we do we get on REALLY well, he looks straight ino my eyes, he looks at me like hes searching for something, and he smiles at me like we have something.He's also really kind and caring, and very considerate-always offering to buy me snacks and drinks etc when we do meet up. But as soon as we get into college its SO different, he ignores me in corridoors, and doesn't bother. It's like two different people- I wish i didn't see the good side of him, but i do, and it's driving me crazy!It's like he chooses when he wants to be nice to me, and i'm not good enough for him the rest of the time, and i know saying that i should just move on- but when we are together its so good. I thought at first i wasn't pretty enough for him, but i am quite attractive, tall, blonde, athletic, not a common slut at all. Should i just move on? How do i find out if he does like me?help.... please!

It's obvious he has other love interest(s) at college and doesn't want to give any signs that he may like you.

Otherwise, I think you're taking your encounters with his kindness very wrong. He has been extremely nice and gentlemanly to you when he has seen you at sporting and other events away from campus because he is just a nice person. But that's no reason to think he has a romantic interest in you. If he did he would have asked you out by now...or at least requested seeing you more often. Maybe he's lost your CD's or loaned them to his girlfriend.

It is his absolute right to ignore you on campus but it is nevertheless rude. He's not there for socializing, he's there to learn. He may not see you. If he does and he ignores you, he's not the nice man you think he is. Or perhaps he has multiple personalities. Or perhaps his girlfriend on campus wouldn't like him flirting with you.

Give it up!!!

Seems like he is just trying to be kind. Possibly he already has a girlfriend. The whole ignoring part sounds nice on his part too!

Look elsewhere.