confused

I met this guy 1 year ago.........didnt think nothing of being more than friends with him....at the time, just thought of him as a friend.... he would email every day, and hang out with me and my friends........ which deep down I knew he liked me......... He is a very nice guy,,,,,,,,,,,,and we get along great........for the past month it has just been me and him hanging out........we are getting closed.......and we both admitted our feelings for each other....... he wants to take me to dinner etc. for Valentines Day......which noone has ever done that..........my question is How do I know if we are dating or not????????is he now my boyfriend???

HokeyReligions

What feelings did you exactly admit to each other?

You need to talk to him and ask him the questions - not us strangers on the 'net. We don't know.

Do you want to date him exclusively? If so, tell him. If you want to date him, but NOT exclusively - tell him that too and ask him what he wants. If you don't have good communication now the relationship (whether it be romantic or platonic) will suffer. That I DO know.

• Author

He admitted that we are getting closer and that he likes me.........I do like him.........but Having a relationship is very new to me.....I had relationships before (years ago) and noone has ever made me feel special , I guess you can say.... We both agreed to take things slow and go with the flow..........

As for a relationship with him........I dont know, I mean I do....but Im just scared and he knows that.........and understands that......

Do I get him anything for Valentines Day..........