hes acting weird

The short story I was mates with this guy for over a year I liked him from a distance but he had a fiance so I knew it was a no no. Anyway after a year he started having problems with his mrs - well so he says and he started acting like he wanted us to be more than friends.

He was bieng more flirty,suggestive we even went on a couple of dates - as friends and he didn't call them dates but felt like it. Anyway after a while he started cting distant I didn't know why till he told me he met some girl at a club. Week later he dumped his fiance and the girl in question dumped her partner who she was living with

I confronted him saying I felt he led me on he completely denied waht he did. But now he only will text me when his mrs isn't around or phone me and will go offline when his mrs comes in the room. He doesn't flirt with me anymroe and certainly isn't the same as he used to waht do you think

my friend thinks that cause he was having probs with his girlfriend I was option 1 but had to do with this one so is keeping distance

It kinda sounds like he was wanting to start cheating with you, met someone that would cheat with him, and then is feeling awkward because you were someone that he had intent with, and now doesn't know where to peg you.

• Author

he is kinda being strange with me not himself anyway! Not joking as much or anything yet when he talks ot me if she comes into frame hell either go off line or tell me hes got to go