Friend wants me to hang out at bar?

SpanksTheMonkey

SpanksTheMonkey

Well Ive had a sweet on line friend now for a few years hes a super nice guy we had made plans to meet up a few times as friends thats all but it never came to pass.

Manley because of my ex he was abusive and very controlling friend knew this and was peshent didn't push anything very supportive! Now that I'm on my own hes been calling every now and then its nice.

So he called last night and invited me to hang out on st pats day from what I could gather hes going to be going to a bar in the city I not thinking said yes that would be nice! :eek:

Now I HATE BARS! they make me so nervous I look like somethings seriously mentally wrong with me if that makes any sense. Def not the 1st impression I wanna give even to just a new friend!

But I don't want to hurt his feelings or turn him down again how would you guys handle the situation whats the best option I cant do bar hopping I just cant under no circumstances! :confused:

But I don't want to hurt his feelings or turn him down again how would you guys handle the situation whats the best option I cant do bar hopping I just cant under no circumstances! :confused:

well STM, if you can communicate clearly and in proper english to this so-called "friend" then just tell him you would rather see a movie or meet at applebees for a bite to eat

• Author
SpanksTheMonkey
well STM, if you can communicate clearly and in proper english to this so-called "friend" then just tell him you would rather see a movie or meet at applebees for a bite to eat

Is my English that bad? :confused: I know but I'm afraid he will see it as me trying to just put things off again if that makes any sense.. Guess if I make it sooner then the 17th then he wont ha.. Its is just friends by the way I'm not interested in any relationships at the moment I made that clear no games here.. I wish I miss applebees don't have them here.. :o

You're putting thoughts into the guy's head. Don't do that. Say what you mean, and if that causes him to cool off, then did you really want to be with a guy who needed you to show up at a bar on the first meeting?

And Applebees sucks.

Saint Valentine
And Applebees sucks.

I absolutely concur. I'm a McDonald's fan - especially if you want to make a big impression. There's nothing like the play area to serve up some extra thrills. The atmosphere is electric.

• Author
SpanksTheMonkey
I absolutely concur. I'm a McDonald's fan - especially if you want to make a big impression. There's nothing like the play area to serve up some extra thrills. The atmosphere is electric.

lol thanks ill keep that in mind! :lmao: