I have a crush on my colleague but she wants to hook me up with her friend!!!

My colleague recently told me that her friend likes me and she's been asking about me. the only problem is that i like my COLLEAGUE not her friend and i THINK she MIGHT have a thing for me too. we flirt, we do all the cheeky texts and touching but i can't be sure coz she has a bf and she's very close to her friend which makes me think that she wouldn't do that to her. i also can't risk to make a move and be blow off coz we work together! any advice would be appriciated, esp. from women!!!

cheers

If she has a boyfriend, I wouldn't go there. Not gonna happen... especially since she is trying to set you up with her friend. She wouldn't do that if she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with you. JMO.

• Author

thank you for your advice there Charles1978!! that's what i thought as well...i'll try to stay away although i'm struggling to stop myself from inviting her to this salsa club i'm planning to go to with some friends soon...

Wild pitch...

Colleague is thinking of breaking up with BF and wants to see your reaction to her trial balloon regarding her "friend". Just remember, with women, *nothing* is ever as it seems to be :)

• Author

thanks there carhill, r u sayin' that she's only playing a game using her friend to see my reactions? if so, i know for sure that her friend is interested in me. if that's not what u'r saying, do u think i should ask her out??

thanks again

Here's the rub...if you date the friend, you've screwed the pooch regarding your colleague, if you want to date her if she were to become available. This is assuming she and her friend are close friends.

I'd continue to flirt and see what develops. Maybe date other women :)