I'm a girl and in love with my female best friend!

Daisy-Chain

I'm 15 female and totally in love with my straight best female friend!

I don't think I'm a lesbian but I'm pretty sure I might be Bi. I had slight feelings for my friend for ages, like I found her attractive and I thought that if I was a guy I would totally ask her out. But a few months ago I started feeling more strongly about her. I wanted to be around her all the time and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Then whenever she hugged another one of our other friends I would feel slightly jealous. About a month or two ago she came and slept over at my house. We were randomly lying down on my bed talking when she said she wanted to go to sleep, so we did. A few minutes later I snuggled up to her back and tried to fall asleep, she turned around and put her arms around me and we ended up going to sleep like that. This happened twice more at two other sleepovers; we would always end up spooning or snuggling. We've gotten so much closer since then like we always hang out and do things together. Now I'm just so in love with her to the point of obsession. I get high off her scent and I feel depressed when I'm away from her. She went overseas a few weeks ago for 2 weeks and I just got so reserved and antisocial, I barely ate and I couldnt sleep. When she came back I just felt so amazingly happy, like I won the lottery. I think about her everyday still and just want to be with her. It's driving me completely mental!!! I really want to tell her how I feel but I think if she took it badly and didn't want to be my friend anymore I would die. I really don't want anyone else to find out and I don't know how my other friends would handle it. I could see myself living my life with her because she means the whole world and more to me. Please help me!! This is turning me insane!

Daisy, what you are experiencing is a very intense crush. What you describe is very sweet, a lovely moment shared between friends. You have to be prepared that this might've been nothing more than that for your friend.

Is it possible to talk to her about this?

Girls can develop crushes on eachother and it's normal to have those cuddly times and hold hands - But, usually it doesn't mean anything, it's just something girls do when they have sleepovers.. Problem is, DOES she feel the same way as you? Has she picked up on the energy between you two? Has she hinted or said anything about it?

One thing to really think about, don't make her the focus of your life. EVEN IF she is interested, and you two do end up together, to rely on one person for all your happiness isn't healthy or good for you. You must have other friends, other interests and be independant (to a point) so the friendship stays happy and healthy.