Very Conufused

For about 3 months now, i have been working with this girl. About a month into her employment, it was brought to my attention, that she had a "crush" on me. Being very shy, i chose not to investigate into the crush, even thought i had the same feelings.

One night while drinking, the two of us acted on our feelings. Unfortunatly, our pubic display of affection was witnessed by our boss, and we were forced to put a stop to it.

I found that in the following days, we found ourselves avoiding each other while at work because of embarrassment, of that we had been witnessed doing. On the phone she seems very comfortable talking to me, but when we see each other at work she seems very uncomfortable.

I am not sure if this is because she does not want to be talked about at work, because of our incident, or if she is just not interested.

If there is anyone, who may have any ideas, please let me know, all input would be greatly appreciated.

Ask her. Plain and simple. If you can't communicate now, you won't have a strong relationship. Also, tell her how you feel(about her).

For about 3 months now, i have been working with this girl. About a month into her employment, it was brought to my attention, that she had a "crush" on me. Being very shy, i chose not to investigate into the crush, even thought i had the same feelings. One night while drinking, the two of us acted on our feelings. Unfortunatly, our pubic display of affection was witnessed by our boss, and we were forced to put a stop to it. I found that in the following days, we found ourselves avoiding each other while at work because of embarrassment, of that we had been witnessed doing. On the phone she seems very comfortable talking to me, but when we see each other at work she seems very uncomfortable. I am not sure if this is because she does not want to be talked about at work, because of our incident, or if she is just not interested.

If there is anyone, who may have any ideas, please let me know, all input would be greatly appreciated.