Im confused

About a month ago, I met this seemingly great guy at the bar and he asked for my phone number. The next day he called and we went to the same party and he never left my side and ended up spending the night with me in my dorm. After that he called me like 3 times a day for a week and then he came up to visit me again. He came up and took me out for dinner and we hung out at parties and then he came back to my dorm again. He began calling less, but he still called and we had great conversations. He asked me to be his date for this wedding he had to go to and he told me he'd take me out for my birthday in May. Well, this past weekend he came to visit me and he totally treated me like a friend. We were making out and then when we got to this party, he totally started dancing with another girl who was just a friend. I was kind of upset because I couldn't find my friends and he was dancing with someone else. Well, I started dancing with another guy and then I saw him again and started talking to 3 guys at once. He saw me and just glared. I started talking to him again and he was apologizing to me telling me that he felt like an a**h*** and that he didn't even touch her or anything. We walked home together and he was holding me and saying how good I treat him. He was drunk and wanted to carry me and was all romantic, so naturally he came back and stayed with me in my dorm again, but this time he tried to have sex with me. I didnt, and then we just fell asleep. The next day he went to his friends dorm, and spent the whole day there. He called and asked where I was going that night, and so we went to the same party. Well, he said hi and then he left without saying a word to me with his friend and a bunch of girls. He never called me that night and he didn't stay in his friends room, so I don't know where he stayed and the next day he went home.

I then called him the day he went home, and I asked him what happened to him. He said he didnt know what I was talking about and that he likes me and that we are friends. Well, today I tried talking to him online and he didnt say anything, and then I said "if you dont want to talk to me you should just tell me" he didnt say anything and later signed off. What is going on? Why do you think he'd call me for a month? Also, do you think he really wants to be my friend and we will talk again? I really enjoyed his company and would really like to be his friend.

Well,

As a guy's point of view...he probably did something I always do. Just read my message.

But the difference is that with me I have a girl I love and I try not to hurt her. You see I think he had a problem when you didn't want to have sex with him. It was kind of a turn off for him. I know, that sucks to say. But some guys are like that. Now, if he really liked you, that shouldn't had mattered. If he really likes you, he will see that you are really special and he will come around to you once again. If he didn't, then he won't call you. Or he'll be cold to you. You see, I do this as well. And I do it to my gf. But when I'm a little bit cold to her, I feel so bad and I apologize to her. And all she tells me is that she knew there was something wrong but she didn't know what it was. Something I'm sure you're feeling right now. But know that this is my opinion and that there might be something else bothering him. I really don't know. But know this, if he really likes for who you are, then he'll come around. You'll see. If he doesn't, it's easier for me to say it but just move on. I hope this helps. From one guy's point of view.

So he was dancing with a girl you knew was a friend of his, and you retaliated by dancing with another guy, and wandering over to a group of guys to talk? And you're suprised that he glared at you?

I kind of think you brought this on yourself. You can't control someone, nor the friends they have. If he was dancing with a girl friend of his, what do you care? You should have been breezy and mingled with some folks, not started dancing with some guy in order to piss him off. How were you dancing with this guy? How was he dancing with this girl? Were the methods similar? Who knows what he was thinking, but it seems that your brushing him off sexwise made him think you didn't like him. When he said all these great things to you on the way home, what did you say in return? Did you encourage him or did you act pissed about him dancing with the girl? I'm in no way saying you should've had sex with him that night--that was your choice, and frankly, you shouldn't have done it with him when this "relationship" started! But if you did not assure him that you weren't pissed and you did enjoy his company, you very well might have brushed him off.

Furthermore, just because a guy calls you every day doesn't mean he's not after just one thing. Some guys will put a lot of effort forth if they know that sex is forthcoming on their weekend visits to a different school or whathaveyou. Guys like a chase, and by sleeping with him immediately (or whatever you did...let him stay over) you did not give him that. You were no challenge whatsoever.

This does not sound promising. Don't contact him again. I highly doubt he wants to be your friend, nor do you want to be his. You obviously want a relationship with him or you wouldn't be stressing over it. Why would you want to be friends with someone who completely ignored you at a party, after specifically asking whether or not you would be there? How do you know he didn't stay with his friends? (Please don't tell me you called there looking for him!) He obviously doesn't want to talk to you anymore or he would have responded to you online. If he really was interested, he would have talked to you at the party, believe me! Guys do tend to go after what they want, especially given the relationship the two of you had.

Them's the breaks. Don't mean to be harsh.

About a month ago, I met this seemingly great guy at the bar and he asked for my phone number. The next day he called and we went to the same party and he never left my side and ended up spending the night with me in my dorm. After that he called me like 3 times a day for a week and then he came up to visit me again. He came up and took me out for dinner and we hung out at parties and then he came back to my dorm again. He began calling less, but he still called and we had great conversations. He asked me to be his date for this wedding he had to go to and he told me he'd take me out for my birthday in May. Well, this past weekend he came to visit me and he totally treated me like a friend. We were making out and then when we got to this party, he totally started dancing with another girl who was just a friend. I was kind of upset because I couldn't find my friends and he was dancing with someone else. Well, I started dancing with another guy and then I saw him again and started talking to 3 guys at once. He saw me and just glared. I started talking to him again and he was apologizing to me telling me that he felt like an a**h*** and that he didn't even touch her or anything. We walked home together and he was holding me and saying how good I treat him. He was drunk and wanted to carry me and was all romantic, so naturally he came back and stayed with me in my dorm again, but this time he tried to have sex with me. I didnt, and then we just fell asleep. The next day he went to his friends dorm, and spent the whole day there. He called and asked where I was going that night, and so we went to the same party. Well, he said hi and then he left without saying a word to me with his friend and a bunch of girls. He never called me that night and he didn't stay in his friends room, so I don't know where he stayed and the next day he went home. I then called him the day he went home, and I asked him what happened to him. He said he didnt know what I was talking about and that he likes me and that we are friends. Well, today I tried talking to him online and he didnt say anything, and then I said "if you dont want to talk to me you should just tell me" he didnt say anything and later signed off. What is going on? Why do you think he'd call me for a month? Also, do you think he really wants to be my friend and we will talk again? I really enjoyed his company and would really like to be his friend.

Don't be confused, just move on. He is really not interested.

It's that simple!

Just be glad you didn't fall in love with him.

Good luck.

Well, As a guy's point of view...he probably did something I always do. Just read my message. But the difference is that with me I have a girl I love and I try not to hurt her. You see I think he had a problem when you didn't want to have sex with him. It was kind of a turn off for him. I know, that sucks to say. But some guys are like that. Now, if he really liked you, that shouldn't had mattered. If he really likes you, he will see that you are really special and he will come around to you once again. If he didn't, then he won't call you. Or he'll be cold to you. You see, I do this as well. And I do it to my gf. But when I'm a little bit cold to her, I feel so bad and I apologize to her. And all she tells me is that she knew there was something wrong but she didn't know what it was. Something I'm sure you're feeling right now. But know that this is my opinion and that there might be something else bothering him. I really don't know. But know this, if he really likes for who you are, then he'll come around. You'll see. If he doesn't, it's easier for me to say it but just move on. I hope this helps. From one guy's point of view.