getting over someone

my ex girlfriend is amazing...ive tried to move on, but i simply cant. i dont know what to do...ive tried dating other girls but i cant ever let myself go anywhere with them because im so in love with this girl...HELP!

You don't have a whole lot of choice in the matter. Your ex has moved on. You are stuck. Your ex probably could care less. And there you are, just sitting there like a lovesick fool.

If all else fails, to get over somebody real fast use what is called neuroassociative conditioning. You can find details about it using a good search engine.

Four times a day, shut your eyes and picture your ex in your mind. Then over that image superimpose an image of a big pile of cow manure. Remember, you are doing all of this in your mind. Start associating your ex with cow manure.

After you've done that a few days, everytime you think of your ex, quickly go to the image in your mind of the big pile of cow manure. Smell it, step in it, get it all over your shoes, yuk!!!

You'll quickly get over her or anybody else you use this trick with. I used to associate a lot of people with cowshxt and I've got over every one of them real fast.

After a while, though, you get kind of used to cow manure so you have to use a mind image of something else you consider utterly repulsive.

Good luck.

You have no choice, she's gone! If you even try to get her back, she will just brush you off. She probably is with someone else now! And guess what? She doesn't love you.

my ex girlfriend is amazing...ive tried to move on, but i simply cant. i dont know what to do...ive tried dating other girls but i cant ever let myself go anywhere with them because im so in love with this girl...HELP!

Let go the best you can. If you dont have a choice in the matter than you better move on as fast as you can. Dont drag yourself through the mudd along the way. Think about what your doing to your heart, mind, feelings, and soul. Dont do that to yourself.

The good thing is your dating. Dont expect to find someone so soon to make your world go around. Just have fun, Have Fun, enjoy the single life for awile. You get to meet all kinds of interesting people. Its a blast!

You have no choice, she's gone! If you even try to get her back, she will just brush you off. She probably is with someone else now! And guess what? She doesn't love you.