Roommates falling for each other

I have been living with my female roommate for the past seven months. She has a boyfriend and has been invovled with him for a couple of years. Me and my roommate resently both expressed that we have feelings for each other. Everyone that sees us together think we are a couple or my friends feel that they have seen an attraction all along between us. We both clicked from the time we got to know each other. We can talk about anything and just feel comfortable around each other. I feel that I'm in a no win situation because I want her but I no I can't have her. She doesn't want to give up relationship that she has invested alot in but she seems as if she is trying decide which way to go. What should I do.

You've got to be out of your mind to put yourself through emotional hell by living with a girl you care about who's screwing her boyfriend in the next bedroom or at his place. You really know how to treat yourself nicely!!!

End this living arrangement and go find somewhere else to stay. As long as you are around, she can enjoy your company and get sex from her boyfriend wherever and whenever. She has absolutely no motivation to stop seeing him and start seeing you because she's basically living with you and getting all the benefits of your company.

Once you're living elsewhere, you'll be in a much better position to get her attention and possibly start something with her.

In this situation, she is basically using you to fill certain gaps in her life that her primary relationship doesn't fulfill. You are very nice to do that for her but it won't get you anywhere.

Go find somewhere else to live and stop putting yourself through this...yes, I know, you are really enjoying being with her and your hopes are oh so high that any day she will break up with her guy and come to you.

Well, mister, the universe has a way of dealing with people who wait around for other people's relationships to bust up and it's not fun. It's called karma. One day you'll be with the love of your life and some guy will move in on her slowly and talk her away, sure as hell. And then you'll remember this post.

Do unto others, etc., and stop this nonsense. And, even more, do unto yourself...be nice to yourself and don't set yourself up for the major disappointment of your life.