Tonight!

Yesterday after work I had stopped by a friends house to borrow a cocktail dress for my date last night. After I left her house, my ex called my on my nextel. Well, those who know me, know that we work together just fine, but he chose to end our r/s and so I respect that all the way.

Not only did he call me yesterday but he called me Tues night while I was driving to school. I was afraid to answer it because it was after work hours by two hours. So I thought about it and I answered it by saying "Im in a class" he came back saying Im sorry. So I cut the phone off and continued down the road to school.

Yesterday he asks me what I was getting into this weekend. I told him I was going to a very nice resteraunt and that I was going dancing. He said that he was going to get up with the guys and play some pool. Than he goes on to say, that he is tiered of the same old thing, hanging with the guys.

I thought to myself, great, so your wanting to mess with my head? or what? What do you want?

He asked what I was doing for Saturday night. I told him I didnt want to get into anything Saturday but stay in, or visit a g/f. He says I dont have any plans either for Saturday night, I tell you what since we both have a little bit of plans tonight we will hook up tomorrow night.

Talk about flooring my head! I just said Have a good night, Ill talk to you later, bye bye.

We have a pretty good work r/s. We usually dont talk to each other unless we have to. But he has some days where he wants to sit down and talk to me. Even at work a couple of days ago he dits down by my desk and talks my ears for a half hour. Asking for my advice on something, and acting really nice. I dont mind getting along with him, but I feel like I shouldnt respect him for all the heartache, and mental abuse he caused me. In other words he is only interested in me when he wants to be, or he treats me like a can you would kick in a gutter most the time.

After all that Im still attracted to him, but I think the concept of him is more appealing than actually being with him.

I just dont know what he wants by hooking up with me. Does he want me to talk about my date last night, becuase were just friends, or is he looking to mess with my head because he is board with his life and wants to shake things up?

Im not planning my evening to be with him, I was invited to a club, but dont feel like it, so Im probably going to hang out with one of my girlfriends tonight.

I just find so mind blowing the way my ex likes to drift in and out of my life as a friend one day, a b/f the next, and an enemy in between.

Don't allow this jerk to play with your head. If you're still interested in him and you can be certain he wants to try to get back with you, it may be worth giving ONE more try. But you must be on your guard.

If somebody calls you and wants to get with you ONLY when they're bored, that's a lot of BS. That's just plain using you.

See just what he wants, see where his head is at. And there's no reason why you can't play with his head just as much as he may be trying to play with yours.

But you have to cut all this short if he doesn't show some sincerity and consistency in his behavior towards to and wanting to be with you romantically.