Flaky Girls, Older Girls, Younger Girls, and everything under the sun.

Alright. So I'm far to lazy to post this as several posts, And I doubt that they would even count as posts. But here's what's on my mind and in my heart (Talk about as many of the topics or as few as you'd like)

Before you read: A little about me, I'm 16. Just got out of a rehabilitative boarding school, I used to be hardcore afraid of girls but now I understand the game a lot more and am applying my new found ways, But I'm still a virgin.

#1 (And the most pressing): Recently I met this beautiful girl in Chemistry. She is new in school too. After 2 or so days of exchanging looks I decided to sit near her. We started talking quite a bit and I played it pretty well. Now she laughs at all my jokes and gives me these really deep looks and flirtatious smiles (But of course I beat her at the eye contact game :p). Of course I wouldn't be posting about this if it was picture perfect. So she we've hung out after school a few times to study chemistry. But shes been pretty flaky. I just don't understand why she'll show up or wont show up at all when she asks me to hang out. Also she has a boyfriend in her old city but I'm not worried about that. Any comments or answers to the situation are appreciated.

#2 So a while back I got my heartbroken by this girl who is turning 19 this month. Now It was the usual "nice guy loses out" thing except with a pretty big twist, she likes me back. I've kissed her but she is pretty crazy and emotionally f***ed up. Of course I still feel for her and we're close but I don't know what to do with this girl.

#3 I find 2 14 year old (freshman) girls pretty attractive and 1 is my friends sister, any rules or cautions?

Thanks for reading ya'll.

No sarcasm... it's 11:15pm here...

And, what you class as "older" is still young to me, I am sure, son.

#3 I find 2 14 year old (freshman) girls pretty attractive and 1 is my friends sister, any rules or cautions?

Beware of their Mama's.

• Author

Ah, well that's where the hostility comes from. Well rest assured since I'm posting here I obviously care atleast slightly about the objects of my affection.

High School I think I remember that... Yeah heres a tip grow some balls and kiss the girl you've been wink wink nudge nudge studying with. And Don't wory about your virginity

dude your a teenage guy... you are your own worst enemy when it comes to getting any where with girls. If its just you two studying and you like her its the perfect time to try to kiss her. or if your cool enough to be part of the HS party circuit then invite her to a party your going to and be sure to kiss her then before some one else does. I know what I'm talking about

• Author

I'm really struggling for opinions and advice here, can anyone help a young guy looking to start a relationship the right way and treat a girl right?

• Author

I hung out with a bunch of friends and talked to some girls, So this girl that I'm hanging out with out here is new to school too but she has a boyfriend bac in berkeley (about 2 hours away) is there any way to essentially steal her away because he is kind of bad news.

I hung out with a bunch of friends and talked to some girls, So this girl that I'm hanging out with out here is new to school too but she has a boyfriend bac in berkeley (about 2 hours away) is there any way to essentially steal her away because he is kind of bad news.

its not even stealing her away just ignore the fact she has a bf, and flirt with her, touch her and then kiss. If she mentions her bf just keep going as if you heard nothing

• Author

Alright well it seems like she is really close to her BF, like they've been going out for a while. What kind of tactics should I use lol?

there is no tactic just be confident and go for the things you want in life. Women are like anything else, I mean think of all the good jobs. the good jobs don't have "we're Hiring" adds in the paper or online... I mean at least not usualy... Some time you just have to show up and try to get the job wether theres an opeing or not. Go after her like she was just a single girl no different... although be more aggresive then you normaly are because you were kind of a punk with the single girls and you never went for it. Oh and don't go getting all obsessed about specific girls, cast a wide net I know there must be tons of girls you find hot you should be flirting and spoting girls who are open to it and you and then pouncing instead of pssy footing around and comming on here and posting... go out man and do something and then I can give you better advice... its tempting to just sit around thinking about what you should do day after day but really you change it all by actualy doing something

• Author

No, definately man I'm getting out there trying hard and I really am improving, but I just find all of this here interesting. So if I may ask why do you come here?

No, definately man I'm getting out there trying hard and I really am improving, but I just find all of this here interesting. So if I may ask why do you come here?

do you mean why do I come on this forum and post? well its a good time for me and some times I'm interested in hearing peoples advice and stuff. I'm really good with women and my main secret is my super confidence so I'm just trying to let you in. I mean you should stay in good shape, and have a good sense of humor and be good at dancing ... but one thing you can just force yourself to have tommorow that you didn't have today is the confidence to just do something. And you need to just talk to all the different girls you find cute... relize you have to make all the moves its very rare to find a girl to make any move or make anything clear. Don't worry about if she likes you or not your not a loser if you tried to kiss you and she gets mad ... thats awsome actualy