text flirting...

SexinmyCity

I get these wonderful texts from a guy every morning, he's dreamy for sure. "Good morning, beautiful, I hope you have a fantastic day." blah blah blah

But I've got this nagging suspicion he is sending these out to an entire harem...then sometimes at night, his texts are a little more risque...and those I think are just for me. Either way, it doesn't matter, we aren't dating or seeing each other. But funny, I think this is the new thing, broadcasting texts to every female you know, to keep us all on a string.

But I still have fun flirting.

Fess up guys!

;)

I'd play and go along but..I wouldn't believe it.

Why?

text messages??

why hasn't he ever gone out with you in a daily basis?

wants to get in your head, and give you illusions to take you were?

beeeed?

or does he really want to know you...in a more than subjective way, by being at your presence?

the funny thing is..we women tend to open our ears to beautiful things, and close them when we don't want to hear the truth and close our eyes before men when they are just going to hurt us and they are no good for us.

• Author

Just playing along and flirting back...we are just friends. We go out to lunch every once in a while. It's fun to flirt, as long as my heart doesn't get too involved, ya know?

I get these wonderful texts from a guy every morning, he's dreamy for sure. "Good morning, beautiful, I hope you have a fantastic day." blah blah blah

But I've got this nagging suspicion he is sending these out to an entire harem...then sometimes at night, his texts are a little more risque...and those I think are just for me. Either way, it doesn't matter, we aren't dating or seeing each other. But funny, I think this is the new thing, broadcasting texts to every female you know, to keep us all on a string.

But I still have fun flirting.

Fess up guys!

;)

Has it ever occured to you, that this guy might really be into you?

At the moment, I am that guy who is trying to show this special girl that I am really interested. I send her a text every now and then, but she lives 2 hours away, and we are both busy, so it's difficult to set up a date. She also hardly ever texts me on her own initiative (sigh).

I know some of you women think that guys who keep sending texts like this are complete wuss-bags, but maybe we just REALLY want to spend time with you.... (humming the lyrics from "Evil Woman" in the background) :D

Come on girls, show us guys a little interest too, all we really want is to be with you.

• Author
Has it ever occured to you, that this guy might really be into you?

At the moment, I am that guy who is trying to show this special girl that I am really interested. I send her a text every now and then, but she lives 2 hours away, and we are both busy, so it's difficult to set up a date. She also hardly ever texts me on her own initiative (sigh).

I know some of you women think that guys who keep sending texts like this are complete wuss-bags, but maybe we just REALLY want to spend time with you.... (humming the lyrics from "Evil Woman" in the background) :D

Come on girls, show us guys a little interest too, all we really want is to be with you.

Ok, he sent me a lot of text messages last night, ending with "can we hang out on Saturday?" And he sent more texts this morning....

We shall see...if he flakes or not.

:)