He said"be my gf......"

i need help here

i was chatting with one of my collegemate 3 days back on the icq

i'm very closed to him at the college and i'm kinda like him

on that night when we chat he told me that he wanted to ask me something.....i waited for 3 minutes and he finally messaged me which was"be my gf......."

i was totally shocked...and wut i did was laughing

damn ...i shouldn't hv did that...yeah i know :(

i asked him again"did u actually say'be my gf..?'?"

he replied"er....."

i said"er??"

he replied"nvm"

i was so pissed off at that time

and he ended up saying it's just a matter of speech

i said"aren't u gonna get me out of the confussion?"

and he replied"just erase it.i was just kiddin'...hehe"

i was mad and just went off

what am i suppose to do now?

i want him:(

did he actually meant what he said? or was he joking?

why did he suddenly say nevermind?why?

do u think i should bring this up?

should i talk to him ?should i?

SHOULD I TELL HIM THAT I LIKE HIM???????

:(HELP ME

collegemate?? this sounds like high school or maybe SOONER than that!!

let's see, he SEEMED to tell you he's interested, and i'm assuming you're interested . . . go TALK to him! stop this "icq" stuff and go have a face-to-face with this dude!

i need help here i was chatting with one of my collegemate 3 days back on the icq i'm very closed to him at the college and i'm kinda like him on that night when we chat he told me that he wanted to ask me something.....i waited for 3 minutes and he finally messaged me which was"be my gf......." i was totally shocked...and wut i did was laughing damn ...i shouldn't hv did that...yeah i know :( i asked him again"did u actually say'be my gf..?'?" he replied"er....." i said"er??" he replied"nvm" i was so pissed off at that time and he ended up saying it's just a matter of speech i said"aren't u gonna get me out of the confussion?" and he replied"just erase it.i was just kiddin'...hehe" i was mad and just went off what am i suppose to do now? i want him:( did he actually meant what he said? or was he joking? why did he suddenly say nevermind?why? do u think i should bring this up? should i talk to him ?should i? SHOULD I TELL HIM THAT I LIKE HIM???????

:(HELP ME

...Hey Arthropod!

I Luv You.

Do you luv me?

If yes, check here ____.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Who do you think is the prettiest? Do you luv me best?

If yes check here. ____ If no check here. ____

Do you luv Sally 2 ?

collegemate?? this sounds like high school or maybe SOONER than that!! let's see, he SEEMED to tell you he's interested, and i'm assuming you're interested . . . go TALK to him! stop this "icq" stuff and go have a face-to-face with this dude!
I Luv You. Do you luv me? If yes, check here _X_. Will you be my boyfriend? yes Who do you think is the prettiest? Do you luv me best? If yes check here. _X_ If no check here. ____ Do you luv Sally 2 ? no, you're the ONLY one

now, let's break out that little folded-up triangle-thing and REALLY see what's up!

...Hey Arthropod!

OK !

But wait to I finish eating my paste...Mmmmmm. Tastes minty!

now, let's break out that little folded-up triangle-thing and REALLY see what's up!