I recently ie on Monday got back together with an ex lover after about a 6 month break of complete and utter NC.

So we slept together....on Monday, then i didnt contact him in any way on tuesday or wednesday, and today, I log on to msn and the minute i get on he logs off (really obvious). I looked it up and Im blocked, or he is appearing offline to me.

So, like ok the sex was great. He even told me how awesome it was. Why is he avoiding me now? Why do people play these games. ?

You've perceived this as a snub and that's fair enough. I think I would do, if I'd just slept with the guy....but really, you've no way of knowing. He might just be caught up in something, or he could be feeling awkward and deciding that avoidance is the best course of action. You don't know and you can't know.

I think it's best to just proceed on the assumption that he doesn't want to talk, and accept this by not getting in touch with him again. If he contacts you in the next couple of days - fine. He was probably just caught up in something. If he doesn't, then you'll know what to do if he contacts you at any point in the future. Won't you?

Geishawhelk

Why did you break up in the first place?

I don't really need to know, but my guess is that he's thinking this was a big mistake, and he doesn't think repeating things would be a good idea.

The sex was probably great. It's just the rest of the "drama" he doesn't want to get back into....

ate_the_paint

We can only speculate as to what he is doing. There could be a million different things he is thinking (or not) but he doesn't seem to be thinking about you too much.

The only thing you can do, as you learned after the first time you guys broke up, is take care of yourself.

• Author

Well I take all your comments in, and all of you are right about the whole thing, but whether I was blocked or not yesterday, I am not blocked today.

So I didnt start a conversation with him. Absolutely no way. The whole time since we have been back in contact I have always left it up to him to do all the initiating.

I dont want to be the clingy girl that I was towards him last time.

So anyway, I didnt start a conversation online and neither did he.

Mustang Sally

Mishy,

With all due respect, I find it kind of ironic that you write this:

Why do people play these games. ?

And then this:

So I didnt start a conversation with him. Absolutely no way. The whole time since we have been back in contact I have always left it up to him to do all the initiating.

So anyway, I didnt start a conversation online and neither did he.

I can appreciate that your situation may be confusing, but I also think there are ways to be upfront and direct with him to get the answers to your questions without appearing clingy or needy. No game playing required! (Hint: It's all about your attitude. Confident and self-assured vs. apprehensive and uncertain.)

Good luck.