! Messing with my head!

Just wondering what everyone thinks to this situation, could certainly do with help.

Working with this girl, only for bout month. Really attractive and likeable. Recently we went on training course and basically after a few drinks ended up in same bed (she was very clingy and wouldnt let me go to my room, after being protective of her earlier in the night from some sleezy guys), so slept in her bed with another girl too.

Ended up being very careful how I slept because she was only in underwear and I was aroused! She however, immediately started grinding against me and getting me to cuddle her, she then stroked my head and basically encouraged me to touch her.

Next morning she was very protestant she didnt remember much and wanted more room in bed so wanted me to go to my room.

She has a boyfriend and openly admitts she is always the one to cheat, she is a really nice girl although harsh in comments and bitchyness. Cant get her out my head now. Not sure what to do, whether things will be made strange between us if I try and make a move. Does she remember? Do I really want to say anything if she doesnt? just gonna make her feel guilty about sort of cheating. More importantly I cuddled her in morning suspecting things to be the same, is she just remembering that and thinking "What a sleeze!" Obviously were friends and I dont want her to think that of me.

she is a nice girl but admits to openly cheating and is a harsh bitch....

thats a bit of an oxymoron is it not? Kinda like a faithful cheater or an intelligent idiot......

I'm gonna go and say that you are most likely still thinking with your other head......:rolleyes: do your best to move on and i would suggest starting to keep some distance.

Don't mention anything.

She was drunk and it could make things awkward.

This quote from your post concerns me a bit:

"She has a boyfriend and openly admits she is always the one to cheat."

Sounds like she has cheated on her boyfriend more than once. What makes you think that she won't cheat on you if you become her boyfriend eventually? This is a red flag to me.

But, she also might be a relationship that she is not happy with.

Please give more detail and I can give you more solid advice bro.

How is it that good boys and good girls, sometimes fall for the bad boys and the bad girls??...well, because they make your wild side come out. That's what I believe....

I mean, my advice is just forget about it. Do you want to get into a conflict with her boyfriend? NOOOO, right?

why not find another sleezy, bitchy girl who will treat you like that? I mean there are lots of them out there. Besides, what happened is not important. She has a boyfriend, you don't. You can move on with your life and she can move on with hers.

I'd stay clear of a girl like this.

Seriously- she is bad news.

agreed on this one.

She would have freaked out in the morning versus seeking more space and making you go to your room.

Trialbyfire

guy, I'm going to rewrite this for you so you can see it a little more clearly.

"I work with this chick who's good-looking but has a b/f. Recently we went to a training session together where she got piss drunk, stripped and proceeded to tease the hell outta' me. She's openly admitted to me that she can't resist cheating.

The next morning, she pretended to forget about the previous night and kicked me out of her bed.

I want to get laid."