My wife checks out other men

My wife of 30 plus years checks out other men's "packages" to the point it is very noticeable. My bud told me a few days ago that when my car broke down a few years ago in front of his home in the country, my wife drove me to get the car. I introduced them and did not think anything of it but he told me that he caught her looking at his massive tool he carries under the hood. He has a nine inch member that is 2.5 inches in diameter so it very noticeable.Once after we came back from a cruise, as we were sitting in the seats on the airplane, she (in front of me) looked at this tall guy's package and I could tell she was excited. The question is: Do all married women check out other guys bulges and are they interested in a fling with them? By the way a few months ago she asked me if my bud was still living in town.

saraispiel19

i'm married and i don't do that i actually find this to be odd behaviour. I'm not saying she cheated on you but could be a potential cheater.. or maybe she has "the eye" because some women look to just look... but my married friends the ones who do look [esp. at wieners] are the ones who cheated..

have you talked to her about this?

I'm sure there are plenty of women that do it, maybe others are just a little more surreptitious at it.

I don't think it's anything to worry about unless it's combined with other signs, like heavy flirting, hiding her phone, suspicious calls, deleting emails etc.

• Author

No i have not spoken to her about as she would deny she did look but of course I have seen her do it.

She has always claimed being faithful but sometimes I wonder when she looks at a guy and has an excited flush to her face. Maybe I am making more of than what needs to be made. The old saying "I don't care where you get your appetite just make sure you eat at home" and "the grass may seem greener on the other side but you still have to cut the grass"

All this said what kind of pickle are you and your husband in? (per your post) we have been in financial and family situations before so I have a lot of experience in that field

saraispiel19

All this said what kind of pickle are you and your husband in? (per your post) we have been in financial and family situations before so I have a lot of experience in that field

my pickle is not a very good pickle.. i found out through spyware i installed in my PC that he signed up to hornxxxmats.com and discrxxxxxsex.com and had all these emails i did not know about-- he said that he never followed through with the "dates" he was just curious-- but umm he's taking a polygraph test (he suggested it and paying for it) and STD check to prove he did not sleep with anyone just that curiousity got the best of him- regardless it's not right. That's my icky situation.

As for your wife checking out weiners is my POV is well way too far, honestly- i don't even check out other men but i think it's normal for people to do so *after all you are not blind* but i just choose not to do so. hope you understand. just pay attention to her actions not her words (if she's being sneaky and acts distant theres a red flag for you!)

saraispiel19
The scary part is you know how big your bud's d!ck is, like actual measurements :D

carhill guys have "hang offs" lol it's a little retarded but they do-- it's like girls and thier boobs - they know thier bestfriends cupsize. haha:p

Trialbyfire
The question is: Do all married women check out other guys bulges and are they interested in a fling with them? By the way a few months ago she asked me if my bud was still living in town.

No, not all married nvm single women crotch-watch! Truth be told, I don't know any woman that does it.

It's as rude as the guy who has a dialogue with your breasts. :sick:

The scary part is you know how big your bud's d!ck is, like actual measurements :D

that's what I was thinking :D

carhill guys have "hang offs" lol it's a little retarded but they do-- it's like girls and thier boobs - they know thier bestfriends cupsize. haha:p

OK, I'll have to check with LsD and/or Gunny (our resident military guys) to get the lowdown on this. In my nearly 50 years, I've never experienced anything like it. Why would I want to see a friend's d!ck when it's erect (for proper measurement)? Interesting world :)

saraispiel19

i think it's the "new generation" that is doing this -- people 25 around and under... well my husband told me he did this (he's not gay haha). it's just a guy thing.. i hope. god i have to make a thread now .

i think it's the "new generation" that is doing this -- people 25 around and under... well my husband told me he did this (he's not gay haha). it's just a guy thing.. i hope. god i have to make a thread now .

Guy thing.. I don't think so....I think it is just your husband doing it..:laugh:

Something else I note with my generation of friends is that we don't discuss our spouses private parts with each other. Not so with the ladies (they talk), or so my wife tells me. Hmmm..... so, why is my wife's girlfriend really kissing me? :D

saraispiel19
Something else I note with my generation of friends is that we don't discuss our spouses private parts with each other. Not so with the ladies (they talk), or so my wife tells me. Hmmm..... so, why is my wife's girlfriend really kissing me? :D

well i made a thread! and we will see gentlemen the outcome: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1710932#post1710932

--- umm your wife's friend kisses you?

and..my husband doesn't talk about my woman parts to his friends he thinks thats private stuff but i sure do talk about my man-- well i don't discribe his man parts just you know say he's well endowed leave it at that and go to steamy sex details.. but girls are just like that. sex sex sex sex sex men kids shopping sex sex sex that one girl we all hate sex sex sex.. yep that it.

It'll be interesting to see if your hubby had/has contemporaries in that department. :)

A small number of my wife's girlfriends kiss me hello and goodbye (on the lips). Of course, it's always the hot ones :D I guess they see me as harmless (which I am). Oh, on-topic, my wife does check out other men and talks about their "assets" with her girlfriends, sometimes in front of me, often not. I have no insecurities in that area so play along. When they get to the "I'd *do* him" part, I leave the room :)

• Author

I used to work with my bud's wife and she is the one who told the nurses and myself at the clinic how big his dick was as she measured it. He has always boasted about it and when he told me that my wife checked it out well it pissed me off as I have seen her look before so i know he was telling the truth. I just took her for her word, just thought I would make the posting a little steamier. This posting is about wives who check out other men not a big a guy's pecker is. LOL

The Collector
i found out through spyware i installed in my PC that he signed up to horneymatches.com and discreetsex.com

Disxxxxcrxxxxxxtsex.com might want to come up with a less counter-productive name for their site?

saraispiel19
Disxxxxcrxxxxxxtsex.com might want to come up with a less counter-productive name for their site?

ooh okay i didn't know i got a PM and i was like "what did i do?? :-( "

saraispiel19
It'll be interesting to see if your hubby had/has contemporaries in that department. :)

A small number of my wife's girlfriends kiss me hello and goodbye (on the lips). Of course, it's always the hot ones :D I guess they see me as harmless (which I am). Oh, on-topic, my wife does check out other men and talks about their "assets" with her girlfriends, sometimes in front of me, often not. I have no insecurities in that area so play along. When they get to the "I'd *do* him" part, I leave the room :)

wow wee wow wow.. this sounds new to me:eek:

i'm just a big prude and couldn't imagine letting my friends kiss my hubby..haha oh well to each thier own.

Yep, I'm a bit of a prude too (read my journals), but life's about learning. The caveat here is these are close friends who we've known for decades. The view of things is a bit different at mid-life, I suppose.

OP, why do you know the dimensions of your buddies dick?

To the discussion about genitalia to friends/family,

If your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband talks about doing other people, I don't see a reason for you to be in a relationship with them.

I'm only 26 and have never heard of "hang off's" either.

Perhaps you should quizz him on that during the polygraph ;)

I am married and I NEVER check out other mens packages, and I only know of one woman who does. She is just a cheating horn-ball....I always get a d!ck related memento from my travels for her as a joke because she is so obsessed with male parts. I don't think it's normal at all, this is why I pick on my friend.