Fwb, 2wks No Contact, Fwb, Now No Fwb Wth?

confused2much

confused2much

Ok here is the situation. I wrote on here before and was advised that the guy may have been afraid of commitment.

We us to date a 13 years ago this is the guys 3rd time finding me, he sent for me to come home. In which at that time we engaged in different conversations about what we want and are looking for.

Then we started a fwb in which I stayed at his a place on several occassions. Then we had no more contact for 2 weeks, then we hung out with along with his children and mine, who gets along just great. Watched some television and then left. But we were together that prior night. Then we even went on a road trip together.

Upon returning fromt that road trip everything was good. Then here we go again. We tallked and now we agreed not to have intimacy anymore, but we can still call each other from time to time to check up on each other.

I really do like this guy, I love this guy always have, from the first time we ever 2gether, that is why i did not hesitate to come back home after 13yrs.

I think us having no sex is a good thing, because it makes us stronger and we are really great friends, and he says that he is not ready for anything serious right now because he is just comming out of a bad relationship and which I do undstand but do you think he has feelings for me and that is why he wants to remain close after all this is the 3rd time he has crossed my path and came looking for me, so should I stick this one out and hold on or should I let it go. I really really feel a connection with this guy and I mean the I try to say there is nothing but the connection that i feel is coming straight from my heart.