What do i do? I still care for her but am unsure of how she feels for me.....

lol ok quick and to the point there is this girl that i fell for and i thought she felt the same. Anytime we would go out with friends she would sit real close to me and we would kinda ignore everyone around us and we would just converse. Lol everyday in school I would walk her to her class and then later we would walk and talk to her next class together. We flirted quite a bit and at prom anytime one of her friends could pull me away from the person i was dancing with i would somehow end up with her. Anyway at the end of school i told her how i felt and she rejected me, mostly cause we were going to be hours away from each other when school started.

That was pretty much the last time I saw her until a few weeks ago. I was sitting at home when all of a sudden she calls me and asks if i want to go to the movies with her. Well i thought it would be with a group of friends so i said yes. however it ended up just being her and her brother. Well we went in the movie and i just focus on it, because i am afraid i will show how much i still like her. Well anyway the whole time she kept on resting her head on my shoulder and from the corner of my eye i kinda noticed she was paying more attention to me than the movie.

Well anyway a few weeks later I'm at my dorm when all of a sudden she Im's me. Anyway from that point on we would talk and she would tell me personal things, like how lonely she was and how unloved she felt. Of course i would always cheer her up cause thats just the type of guy i am lol. Also she would ask me all sorts of questions like whether or not i thought her friends were pretty and if I had gone dancing with pretty girls or taken them to lunch. Anyway as of late she has taken to changing up her goodbyes, like instead of ttyl or bye she now says things like night hun and other pet names.

Anyway this is confusing the hell out of me because i really think she still likes me despite all the months that past. However I'm still a wee bit bitter about the rejection thing so i feel that if she liked me she would not have rejected me the first time. Can someone please help me sort this out? I would go to my best friend but he currently has too much on his shoulders and we are at different schools....(and sry for such a long post believe or not this is the summation lol)

It sounds like she is feeling you out. To see if you do indeed like her. You say at the movies she kept putting her head on your shoulder and looking at you more than the movie. Based on that I would say she does like you, but is unsure if you like her.

trh70

Right now you have no relationship with her. If you ask her out, you might end up with one. Worst case scenario, you end up with no relationship with her, which is where you started.

One small rejection in life won't kill you. Neither will two. Come on, don't be afraid of life. Just do it.

Anyway as of late she has taken to changing up her goodbyes, like instead of ttyl or bye she now says things like night hun and other pet names. )

I have a good guy friend right now where I do this with him too. I'll call him hun and try and be sweet. She's doing this to let you know she's not afraid of being a little closer. Girls are weird this way. I also went to a movie with him and put my head on his shoulder a couple times, because I do like this guy, we don't just do this with everyone..unless maybe she's the kind of person that does. She wants to let you know in a subtle way that she likes you. And wants a reaction out of you.. if you like her, go for it, that's what shes waiting for. Do a little flirting back ;)

i agree with lovely...she is trying to show you she is interested...ask her out on a date or try to spend some time alone with her. she is most likely waiting for you to make a move on her...she already knows you are interested so you really have nothing to fear.

• Author

I don't think its that simple. You see, we live like 5-8 hours apart(depends on how I'm driving on a given day) and a few months ago we had a conversation where she and her friends told me how much they all hate ldrs and never want to be in one because no good can come out of them. So yeah thats been kinda taking the wind out of my sail......