Lovers , Friends , Lovers , Friends

MonroeVonOh

Hey there all,

OK , I met this wonferful guy through a dating site , things were awesome for about 4 months. He lives a half an hour away and that for us just wasn't working ( we like to be very close to the person we are with ) So I did everything I could to get him to break up with me because I was getting very frustrated going back and forth to see him , and I knew I just couldn't break up with him. Well , he did . We still remained friends after that with a few extra perks every now and then;) I then started to miss him and being with him so much . As he often said the same to me , but we remained friends. Night after night and day after day would pine for this guy and do everything in my power to get him back. Finally last night told him I wasn't going to fight for him anymore and I wondered why he never fought for me . We got into a little bit and he opened up about everything , which was good and bad. He has trouble opening up sometimes and everything that he had said was two mins too late. If he would have said something before Im sure we still would have been together and fine. Anyways, we talked for about 2 hours about anything and everything .. so here is my problem: After the conversation I think he felt closer to me than ever and I also think he sees potential in " us" once again. But for me, after the conversation I felt a sence of closure . Now I don't know what to do , maybe I just feel more comfortable with him now ? Am I over him ? I dont think about him as much as I once did , maybe if I see him again all the feelings will rush back? is it the distance? I am so confused right now , I love him dearly but it now just feels like the love you would have for a friend. Im lost ... a little help ?

thanks

Sorry, babes. We can't crawl up in your heart and see where you're at. Do you want us to flip a coin?

I'd say you need to take some time and sort out your feelings. Don't make any decision right away. However, you need to be very honest with yourself about how you feel. Personally, I don't think when you really love somebody and care about them you feel confused. On the other hand, you may very well love him a lot but have a lot of fear because of what recently happened.

Just hold tight for a while before you make any decision. Meanwhile, realize that this may be the real thing...or it could go south in another few months. There are simply no guarantees.

By the way, being a half hour apart should be no big deal.