How Do I Confront her About It?

Passionate Lover

Passionate Lover

Well i'v been dating this girl for nearly a month, i'm 15 and starting to explore the sexual side of life.

Over the past few weeks she's we'v been going a little further, it started with neck kissing and sucking, then she started to move downwards... into my pants, just with her hands, iv rubbed down there once or twice but anyways the the last week we'v been in her bedroom alot and going a little further, I'v took her top of and sucked and licked her nipples, she's started being more agrresive down my pants (Just wiith her hands tho)

anyways i really wanted to do something for her, so i txted her one night telling her this and she said u can if u want but id muich rather do it to you, so i was like "Ok" So the next day i started undoing her jeans while we were in her bed and slowly moving my hand down, She was wet, i said to her if at any point u want me to stop just say and i will, i dont wanna do summit you don't, Anyways i moved down and she was amazingly wet, to be expected i supose anyways i started rubbing her a little while we were kissing and i started to insert my index finger into her, she really liked it i could see it on her face, then when i started doing it repeatedly she pulled my hand out, i asked why, she said she just doesnt like hands down their, i was a little confused and we had a really good night, i bought her a teddy aswell she loved it, we both really like eachother and we'v started talking about sex and stuff and we both feel we are ready, im a virgin but she isnt and im confident about it and we both agree it isnt to soon and wont change our communicationa nd love for eachother.

But the main problem is i really like giving her pleasure more than i do recieving it, She's the same but she doesnt feel confortable about my hands down there. what should i do?

Talk to her, but say what?

I'm a very loving guy who commits to his GF, im very passionate and loving :D

thank you.

If she doesn't like your hands down there, talking to her probably won't change anything. See how she feels about using your mouth, or, since you both think you're ready, just go for broke with the sex. Fingering might be something you'll have to live without, but hopefully you can make up for that in other ways.

Of course, maybe your hands are just too dry. =)

• Author
Passionate Lover

I was afraid of ppl treating me differently, and realisticly im still a kid but i dont like being treat like one and its my bd in july so it wasnt that bad. :S

So i might have to live without it, Hmmm... i'll ask her about using summit else instead of my hands.

But i love doing it, Just the feel of it lol :S

At the end of the days its her area, not mine.

;);):love::love:

Star Gazer

Why are you saying "summit"?? It's SOMETHING.

Anyway.

If there's one thing that guys could universally use some coaching on in the bedroom, it's the use of their fingers. If you're seeking to give her pleasure, you should know that plunging an index finger in and out of her is going to do very little for her. She's young too, and therefore probably fairly inexperienced herself regarding what to do to feel good. Continue exploring each other, but next time you head south, aim for her clit and be GENTLE.

• Author
Passionate Lover

The Clit part ino :D

I'm looking 4wd to it tbh, i'm always gentle :D

Iv rubed a girl clit till orgasm once lol. :p

Maybe 2 fingers in and maybe twist them when i pull them out and in?

xD