MY neighbor's wife

I am sure this will sound awkward, but let me make it short. My neighbor's wife phoned me last night wondering what she will say but did not ask me any thing specific thing except the normal greetings. The call was late in the night and her hubby was chatting with some other men in the house. Any ideas... She only knows that I will be travelling to overseas but we never had any discussion on anything?????????????? Any ideas?

I am sure this will sound awkward, but let me make it short. My neighbor's wife phoned me last night wondering what she will say but did not ask me any thing specific thing except the normal greetings. The call was late in the night and her hubby was chatting with some other men in the house. Any ideas... She only knows that I will be travelling to overseas but we never had any discussion on anything?????????????? Any ideas?

I'm missing something. What did she say exactly?

And why are you considering playing with fire?

• Author

I am not palying with fire but rather wonder what she was thinking.... neither of us had prior contacts. I was also wondering how did she find my phone number?

I am not palying with fire but rather wonder what she was thinking.... neither of us had prior contacts. I was also wondering how did she find my phone number?

Can you give us a little more information? I can't comment until I know what exactly she said to you.

And as for the "playing with fire" remark, well sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion but I'll stand by my gut feeling that your interest in the matter of this phone call smacks of a prurient one.

• 3 months later...
  • Author
Can you give us a little more information? I can't comment until I know what exactly she said to you.

And as for the "playing with fire" remark, well sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion but I'll stand by my gut feeling that your interest in the matter of this phone call smacks of a prurient one.

Sorry..if I didn't give you an update on this : This wife is apparently my neighbor. Prior to this phonecall, I had a party at my home where she come with some of her girlfriends.

She was just there present and nothing was so particular - we didn't chat at all because I knew she was married and it was BIG NO. The following night, she called me not knowing what she wanted. She even asked me if I was alone or not....So.. I have no clue of what she wanted?

amaysngrace
Sorry..if I didn't give you an update on this : This wife is apparently my neighbor. Prior to this phonecall, I had a party at my home where she come with some of her girlfriends.

She was just there present and nothing was so particular - we didn't chat at all because I knew she was married and it was BIG NO. The following night, she called me not knowing what she wanted. She even asked me if I was alone or not....So.. I have no clue of what she wanted?

Why is she asking you what to say? What does she mean by that? What is there to tell?

:confused:

My Fair Katie

I find your posts far-fetched. You seem to think every woman wants you. First some spanish teacher, then some doctor at work, then another coworker who you specifically set up to say that "blames (sic) can be put on married women."

Sorry I don't have any constructive advice, but it comes across as sort of pathetic and I thought you might want to know.

I actually think you have a lot to learn about women.

• Author
I find your posts far-fetched. You seem to think every woman wants you. First some spanish teacher, then some doctor at work, then another coworker who you specifically set up to say that "blames (sic) can be put on married women."

Sorry I don't have any constructive advice, but it comes across as sort of pathetic and I thought you might want to know.

I actually think you have a lot to learn about women.

I have never said that all women like me. If you don't have input, then don't. Iam not going to force you.

amaysngrace

Why did you dig this post out of it's crypt? It had been buried for a really long time and then you decided to reincarnate it to insult others for what purpose exactly? Besides, hasn't she made that call by now?

I guess you just had nothing better to do on a Tuesday afternoon, huh?

whichwayisup
25th December 2006, 1:33 AM

Why F was this thread erected again after being asleep for so long????