He's a gay man & I'm a straight girl...BUT

I used to work part-time as a massage therapist. I have known my gay friend for over 2 and a half years now. I was the first person he came out to. He's had some gay relationships, and I have never had any relationships. We spend a lot of time together. I mean a lot. Every day, every night, I sleep over a lot. We're apart during working hours. But we come home to his place have dinner every night, watch TV, and sleep.

So yeah, will & grace, nothing too out of the ordinary. But the thing is I give really good massages. So, I massage his back. He doesn't have a table at his place, so he lies down on the couch. I usually end up straddling him. That was no big issue either. But as the months go along, I'll be on top him and he on top of me to return the favor. Then we start getting into massages legs, thighs, and butts. When we wake up in the morning there will be a lot of horseplay with tickling involved, rolling around in bed. There'll be holding hands, and hand massages. When we lie down to watch TV our legs are intertwined (whether it be in a spooning position or heads on opposite side of the couch). His hands will run up my pant legs and touch my legs. He constantly repeats: I'm gay, did you know I'm gay, I'm so gay. Blah blah blah. I once asked him, who are you trying to convince, you or me?

It's weird. Do other gay/straight couples do something similar? Am I reading into this too much, or is it weird? If you're a gay man with a very close straight girlfriend, would you do any of these things? Or am I just freaking out for no reason?

Maybe he is just experimenting with his feelings. Maybe he is not fully gay. Maybe just bisexual. With the things you are telling me he is being a little too friendly. Becareful, since I read the other thread of yours I really don't want you to get attached to him if he doesn't really know what he wants.