Emotional-less sex

I've been sleeping with a guy for two and a half years- yes, that's a long time to just be having sex. Is it possible for both of us to really not have any feelings at all for one another? I'll admit there are times when I have emotions for him, but I was just curious if it really is possible to be intimate for that long with no emotions. Thanks y'all!

I've been sleeping with a guy for two and a half years- yes, that's a long time to just be having sex. Is it possible for both of us to really not have any feelings at all for one another? I'll admit there are times when I have emotions for him, but I was just curious if it really is possible to be intimate for that long with no emotions. Thanks y'all!

I defiently think it could be possible.

How does this relationship work?

Do you spend weekends together? Do you cuddle?

Or is it just have your fun and you both magically dissapear? lol

Im actually really curious about this...let me know

I've been sleeping with a guy for two and a half years- yes, that's a long time to just be having sex.

Don't you have bedsores?!

I think that if you haven't developed any feelings by now...well, he might as well be your favourite dildo.

Except he's higher maintenance.

I'm very curious about this too. Please someone give your expertise on this topic!

Wow, VIP. Is that you in that avatar? You look really hot!

Wow, VIP. Is that you in that avatar? You look really hot!

Scorching! But I've heard that not all of her "bits" work. You'd just get frustrated.

Scorching! But I've heard that not all of her "bits" work. You'd just get frustrated.

nah..last time I checked everything works perfectly fine...try me ;) lol :p

nah..last time I checked everything works perfectly fine...try me ;) lol :p

Last time I checked I couldn't afford you. The motor home, the wardrobe, your expensive taste in jewellery...how many pairs of shoes does a girl really need??!!

I think you'll just have to be my fantasy girl. Maybe one day...

Last time I checked I couldn't afford you. The motor home, the wardrobe, your expensive taste in jewellery...how many pairs of shoes does a girl really need??!!

I think you'll just have to be my fantasy girl. Maybe one day...

well you can have your fantasy and live in my dream house at the same time, how bout that? :D

oh yes..by the way, I'm very bendable ;):laugh:

well you can have your fantasy and live in my dream house at the same time, how bout that? :D

oh yes..by the way, I'm very bendable ;):laugh:

Flexibility is at the top of my wish list. Wow.

But will we grow old together? I'm not so sure that I will age as gracefully as you.

• Author
I'm very curious about this too. Please someone give your expertise on this topic!

Well, we usually hang out for a while beforehand, then have sex. Sometimes we're drunk, sometimes not...more than likely one of us is though. We don't cuddle, but don't hop out of bed and leave. It kinda depends on the night. Usually we have sex, chat about life, then leave or fall asleep.

I guess I'm asking because I recently moved to the area where he works. We're from the same hometown, but I was in college several hours away. We both work an hour from our howntown. I'm living up here and he usually drives. When I talked with him last, I offered to make him dinner because I'm an excellent cook and love spoiling people. He said he'd love for me to cook for him and then added in that I'd be closer.

I guess I just needed a reminder to keep my feelings in check. I'm not sure if he'd ever really let me cook for him or not. If so, I'm sure it would lead to the bedroom though. We're just like that.

I'm not sure if he'd ever really let me cook for him or not. If so, I'm sure it would lead to the bedroom though.

It's the way to a man's heart.

Is he going to do the washing up, or at least load the dishwasher?

• Author

haha, well yeah!!! He's actually a good "helper" when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Miss Magic, got a question for ya. On my birthday, granted in was in April, he paid for my girls and I's dinner and drinks at the bar in my hometown. Isn't that weird??? We're so odd. We had about a six month "break" from each other when he was into one of my friends- that was around my birthday time and she was there. Ya think he only did that to get closer to her, or was it really just him being sweet.

• Author

Maybe, Mr. Magic...oops....what are ya???? :)

Ya think he only did that to get closer to her, or was it really just him being sweet.

I think you have a better idea. Sounds like a bit of showing off.

Men are pretty shallow like that.

• Author
I think you have a better idea. Sounds like a bit of showing off.

Men are pretty shallow like that.

I was just curious. She and I are really close and those two used to be pretty good buddies. She has told him numerous times that him and I would be a great couple.

I'll still cook though- we have great bedroom chemistry!

Flexibility is at the top of my wish list. Wow.

But will we grow old together? I'm not so sure that I will age as gracefully as you.

well I know it's do-able...as if you're hugh hefner ya know? same kinda concept lol :p

I was just curious. She and I are really close and those two used to be pretty good buddies. She has told him numerous times that him and I would be a great couple.

I'll still cook though- we have great bedroom chemistry!

ah yes..he's easing into bringing up the "3some" concept...that's gotta be it ;) well you said you two ( you & your gf) were really close right? maybe he's getting the wrong idea lol :eek:

Well, we usually hang out for a while beforehand, then have sex. Sometimes we're drunk, sometimes not...more than likely one of us is though. We don't cuddle, but don't hop out of bed and leave. It kinda depends on the night. Usually we have sex, chat about life, then leave or fall asleep.

I guess I'm asking because I recently moved to the area where he works. We're from the same hometown, but I was in college several hours away. We both work an hour from our howntown. I'm living up here and he usually drives. When I talked with him last, I offered to make him dinner because I'm an excellent cook and love spoiling people. He said he'd love for me to cook for him and then added in that I'd be closer.

I guess I just needed a reminder to keep my feelings in check. I'm not sure if he'd ever really let me cook for him or not. If so, I'm sure it would lead to the bedroom though. We're just like that.

wow that sounds like a clone of my booty relationship :laugh:

well I know it's do-able...as if you're hugh hefner ya know? same kinda concept lol :p

Sounds promising. I'm very possessive though, and I will want you all to myself. Just warning you...it's not too late to change your mind.

Sounds promising. I'm very possessive though, and I will want you all to myself. Just warning you...it's not too late to change your mind.

Now magichands you should know I'm not that kinda girl...the bondage type :p:laugh:

Now magichands you should know I'm not that kinda girl...the bondage type :p:laugh:

Sorry to have offended you. But once you have tied me up you can do whatever you want.

Just remember to leave me a bowl of water, and come back to respect me in the morning.

Hey, "What to think"

i can honestly say I have never heard of something like this but I defiently think you should ride this wave! Its amazing. I mean I hade a relationship with someone like that for 6 months but now were together!

You are very lucky that you both can handle this and I think its awesome!:)