Jump to content

Why did he want to stop making out?


Recommended Posts

Sandy98

Hi!

so I’ve been dating this guy for a month or so now. We haven’t slept together yet but the other day we were making out and he asked if we could stop. We were on the sofa and I was on top and we were kissing and it was going great and then he said he was tired and did I mind if we stopped. I obviously stopped right away. He had his hand near his crotch (sorry if that’s tmi!) then excused himself to go get a drink of water. Did I do something wrong? Why would he want to stop? Fairly new to the dating game so not sure if im reading too much into it or need to improve my make out game! Or maybe he really was just tired? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BaileyB

What were your intentions - were you hoping to escalate to sex? Or were you content to continue making out? 

My first thought - it got too much for him and he needed to stop if this wasn’t going to progress to sex. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How old are you Sandy?

Yes it's normal for a man to stop making out if he knows it will not end with sex. See, when a man is aroused and nothing happens to relieve that sexual tension it becomes physically painful for him. 

If you do not want to have intercourse then you do not have those intense making out sessions. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ami1uwant

If this was me and I enjoyed it I would be getting hard which implies something more.  So he needed to cool down

Link to post
Share on other sites
FredEire
1 hour ago, Gaeta said:

How old are you Sandy?

Yes it's normal for a man to stop making out if he knows it will not end with sex. See, when a man is aroused and nothing happens to relieve that sexual tension it becomes physically painful for him. 

If you do not want to have intercourse then you do not have those intense making out sessions. 

Yes blue balls! 😂

There are many pains women suffer we don't have to go through but this is one of the worst on our end. I'm willing to bet this is what was happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
smackie9

Next time slam a box of condoms on the coffee table before you jump on top of him. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
stillafool
2 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

Next time slam a box of condoms on the coffee table before you jump on top of him. 

LOL!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gebidozo
Posted (edited)

Ok, maybe I’m dumb, but I’m having a hard time (no pun intended) understanding the responses to the OP’s statement.

If I were single and there was a woman sitting on top of me and making out, there’s no way I would’ve stopped that, unless I was really not attracted to the woman at all. But then I wouldn’t be making out with her.

Sorry, but if he cut off the making out session like that I can only assume that he wasn’t sexually interested in you.

Or he had something embarrassing down there, I don’t know, maybe he was wearing a pink Hello Kitty thong or something and was ashamed of exposing you to such a sight.

Edited by Gebidozo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
basil67
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Gebidozo said:

Ok, maybe I’m dumb, but I’m having a hard time (no pun intended) understanding the responses to the OP’s statement.

I imagine that he was young and getting close to messing up his underpants.  I can fully understand why he may want to avoid that happening

Edited by basil67
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gebidozo
1 hour ago, basil67 said:

I imagine that he was young and getting close to messing up his underpants.  I can fully understand why he may want to avoid that happening

Oh… I… now vaguely recall things that may or may not have happened 25 years ago😳

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...