Favors for the ex

• Author
frankie1993
On 7/4/2020 at 2:51 AM, ExpatInItaly said:

She gave too much attention - does that mean she was clingy?

Mmm not clingy, because clingy has a negative meaning. She was actually giving as much attention as you expect from a partner, but I wasn't sure at the moment I wanted to be in a relationship with her. A lot of things happened this few days... I went to her apartment since she's already cured, she wanted to have sex but we got to talk and she said she didn't want exclusivity with me and that she also had sex with a coworker the day before. I got upset and left, we haven't spoken since.

• Author
frankie1993
19 hours ago, Kitty Tantrum said:

Do you really want to be involved with a woman who offers up nude pictures and/or sexual favors (to men she is decidedly NOT in a relationship with) in exchange for grocery/supply delivery? Prostitution-lite. Pretty much guarantee you're not the only one.

Your gut told you to break up with her the first time; IT WAS RIGHT.

This is spot on, and in fact that is exactly what happened... She's sleeping around

3 hours ago, frankie1993 said:

I went to her apartment since she's already cured, she wanted to have sex but we got to talk and she said she didn't want exclusivity with me and that she also had sex with a coworker the day before.

Why wasn't she asking her parade of men to get her stuff from the store? is my question.  Why you?

That's right, she's a vindictive and manipulative cow.

• Author
frankie1993
7 minutes ago, kendahke said:

Why wasn't she asking her parade of men to get her stuff from the store? is my question.  Why you?

That's right, she's a vindictive and manipulative cow.

Because I'm the one that lives in her building so it's easier I guess... And we shared more than just sex, so she probably doesn't have the nerve to ask her sex buddies for stuff from the store.

I do think it's a karma thing.  If you are kind to her, in the future when you need help from someone it will be forthcoming. 

I don't get why she had to muddy the waters with the nude picture but don't act on that until she's well.  Even then if you too were never on the same page, what's the point?  

Still just because you are not presently sleeping with her is no reason to make her life harder if it's relatively easy for you to do a small kindness for her since you are in the building.  I wouldn't go crazy with the favors but a little help is a good thing.  

• Like 1
On 7/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, frankie1993 said:

And we shared more than just sex, so she probably doesn't have the nerve to ask her sex buddies for stuff from the store.

she shares her sex with them but can't find a way to ask one of them to get her some aspirin on their way over for some.... OK...