How can I date white women.

observingman37
Tristian
Message added by Tristian

Folks, I am going to step in here and remind everyone of our civility and respect guidelines.

Let's please keep our posts and replies polite and productive to the topic.

observingman37

Hi everyone.

So I am a single 37yo black man that is very attracted to white women and I decided to take a look on a few dating sites. Now I haven't really put all of my criteria in because I just wanted to sign up and explore the women that was online. And to my discouragement, when I put in all of the search criteria of what I want in a woman, no results came up. 

I was kind of scaring me because of possibilty of my ideal woman is not there. I really hope that's not true.

What are the best dating sites to find an ideal life partner?

I live in Detroit, MI. I know that it is a predominantly black city, but how can I hookup in a relationship with good white women in the city or close outside of the city?

Any suggestions and help?

Edited by observingman37
  • Author
observingman37
22 minutes ago, stillafool said:

There are interracial dating sites.  Google it and put in Detroit, MI.

I have done that, but like I said detroit is predominantly a black city. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

I have done that, but like I said detroit is predominantly a black city. 

but the suburbs are mostly white

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I used match.com and just selected the people I liked best and they were mostly black guys, then the daily recommendations started coming to represent that.

You can specify race with match.com

I had to mess about quite a bit until their settings worked for me though, and also use the 'remove from search' feature or the same people show up over and over.

Good luck!

• Author
observingman37
9 minutes ago, alphamale said:

but the suburbs are mostly white

Ok. So what suburbs are close to detroit?

• Author
observingman37
4 minutes ago, Ellener said:

I used match.com and just selected the people I liked best and they were mostly black guys, then the daily recommendations started coming to represent that.

You can specify race with match.com

I had to mess about quite a bit until their settings worked for me though, and also use the 'remove from search' feature or the same people show up over and over.

Good luck!

I haven't tried match.com yet, so I will try that.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, observingman37 said:

I haven't tried match.com yet, so I will try that.

Thanks.

I think it was @ $200 for a year, by the time I got into using it the pandemic happened! I may renew it, I had some nice dates.

There's a free trial but to message properly it has to be a paid subscription.

Cookiesandough

I second the dating apps. Or even a regular dating app, but set filters. If no luck with that, maybe  move to Utah?

Put yourself in situations where white women congregate. Yoga/Pilates classes and brunch spots will be your prime target-rich environments. Wine bars, coffee shops, Italian restaurants, organic supermarkets like Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, or farmer's markets, are also good places. 

This may require relocating from Detroit to -- someplace other than Detroit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
observingman37
11 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

Put yourself in situations where white women congregate. Yoga/Pilates classes and brunch spots will be your prime target-rich environments. Wine bars, coffee shops, Italian restaurants, organic supermarkets like Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, or farmer's markets, are also good places. 

This may require relocating from Detroit to -- someplace other than Detroit. 

I would go to all of those places besides wine bars [I don't drink].

One of the reasons I like dating sites so much is because you can try and pinpoint what you want in a mate.

Trying to look for a mate out and about is more so random.

3 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

I would go to all of those places besides wine bars [I don't drink].

One of the reasons I like dating sites so much is because you can try and pinpoint what you want in a mate.

Trying to look for a mate out and about is more so random.

Yes, if you're out prowling the streets and scanning your surroundings for a good target. It's not so random if you join some meetup groups, get involved in a group activity that is meaningful to you, get involved in your church, or go out to the bars and meet women who are looking for a mate themselves. Put yourself in a target-rich environment or venue, chat up white women, and see where it goes. I see hot white women with black boyfriends all the time. If you're decent-looking, in shape, dressed well, and have some game, it shouldn't be that hard. 

Or hire a matchmaker, pay for an online dating service that is going to screen according to your wishes and not throw a bunch of sh-t at the wall and see if something sticks. 

Lotsgoingon

You want to get a lot more specific than "white women." To say you want to date white women is about as specific as saying you want to date "women."

You looking for people who are athletic? ... intellectual? ... you want college-educated? ... advanced educated (as in masters and doctorate degrees ... medical and law degrees)? ...  artsy? ... want to start families? ... you want religious? ... non-religious? ... spiritual? ... fiction reader? ...

What hobbies are you interested in? What hobbies and activities are important to you? When life resumes, start looking at meetup groups ... but just go about pursuing activities you like. 

If you don't know what suburbs are near you, then that's your first step. Yes, the suburbs in America are heavily white. Did I get you right that you don't know suburbs around Detroit? Just google suburbs around Detroit.

• Like 4
  • Author
observingman37
2 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

Yes, if you're out prowling the streets and scanning your surroundings for a good target. It's not so random if you join some meetup groups, get involved in a group activity that is meaningful to you, get involved in your church, or go out to the bars and meet women who are looking for a mate themselves. Put yourself in a target-rich environment or venue, chat up white women, and see where it goes. I see hot white women with black boyfriends all the time. If you're decent-looking, in shape, dressed well, and have some game, it shouldn't be that hard. 

Or hire a matchmaker, pay for an online dating service that is going to screen according to your wishes and not throw a bunch of sh-t at the wall and see if something sticks. 

Like I mentioned, I don't drink, so the bar is one place I won't be going.

I've actually always heard of a professional matchmaker but I don't know how they really work. Are they better than online sites?

2 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

Like I mentioned, I don't drink, so the bar is one place I won't be going.

You don't have to drink at bars, but I understand where you're coming from if it's a temptation issue. 

• Author
observingman37
5 minutes ago, Lotsgoingon said:

You want to get a lot more specific than "white women." To say you want to date white women is about as specific as saying you want to date "women."

You looking for people who are athletic? ... intellectual? ... you want college-educated? ... advanced educated (as in masters and doctorate degrees ... medical and law degrees)? ...  artsy? ... want to start families? ... you want religious? ... non-religious? ... spiritual? ... fiction reader? ...

What hobbies are you interested in? What hobbies and activities are important to you? When life resumes, start looking at meetup groups ... but just go about pursuing activities you like. 

If you don't know what suburbs are near you, then that's your first step. Yes, the suburbs in America are heavily white. Did I get you right that you don't know suburbs around Detroit? Just google suburbs around Detroit.

I do go into detail about the kind of woman I'm looking for. It's not just white.

Keep your mind open to blended people and families. If you just start trying to be friends with different types of people, and especially if they are already blended so you know they're cool about that, you will expand your social network which could lead to meeting someone.

And I am one of those people that believes in no sex before marriage.

Are you a virgin? Or is this a more recently adopted restriction?

Is this restriction religious in nature? 

And I am one of those people that believes in no sex before marriage.

Sounds like you have a lot of self discipline. That’s too bad though since you could really work that curious horny white woman angle. Bound to be some of those in Detroit congregating at Starbucks with their girls, sippin on some fruity whipped unicorn frappe or some sht. Hey, good luck to you. :) 

1 hour ago, observingman37 said:

Ok. So what suburbs are close to detroit?

I’d use google maps but that’s just me. 

• Like 1
  • Author
observingman37
3 minutes ago, rjc149 said:

Are you a virgin? Or is this a more recently adopted restriction?

Is this restriction religious in nature? 

Yes I am.

Do you mean the alcohol? For me it's both equally religious and personal.

• Thanks 1
  • Author
observingman37
4 minutes ago, K.K. said:

Sounds like you have a lot of self discipline. That’s too bad though since you could really work that curious horny white woman angle. Bound to be some of those in Detroit congregating at Starbucks with their girls, sippin on some fruity whipped unicorn frappe or some sht. Hey, good luck to you. :) 

Well just like you said, it's self discipline and control. 

So it's not bad at all.

Thanks for the advice though.

• Like 2
  • Author
observingman37
6 minutes ago, SumGuy said:

I’d use google maps but that’s just me. 

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

Yes I am.

Do you mean the alcohol? For me it's both equally religious and personal.

I meant the pre-martial sex part. 

I think a Christian dating site would be good, unless you're Muslim? 

Lotsgoingon

Sounds like you are looking for religious women ... do you want to date women who don't believe in sex before marriage? 

Just those two categories, religious and virgin, narrows down your options dramatically. I don't mean this critically, but just saying you got to get a lot more specific about the qualities you want.